Golden Alaska May 29 - little long

doe326

Thanks for sharing your photos. Chef Borns was on the Coral Princess when we sailed her through the Panama last year on the Coral Princess and did the Chef's Table. I wonder if he will still be on the Golden when we sail her in September down to Los Angeles.

Thanks for sharing your photos. Chef Borns was on the Coral Princess when we sailed her through the Panama last year on the Coral Princess and did the Chef's Table. I wonder if he will still be on the Golden when we sail her in September down to Los Angeles.

He didn't say how long he would be on the Golden. We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner and he was very friendly and willing to answer any of our questions. He certainly knows how to present a dinner. So glad we were able to try it.

Caribill -- Thanks for the Southwest info. I am hoping that they will soon add Seattle to their program, as it sure is nice to be able to leave your luggage at the pier, rather than deal with it at the airport. I hope this doesn't post twice, as my first attempt at a reply ended in the message flying off my screen!

Smiles,

Karen

Karen....I just got off of the Golden Princess on June 19 in Seattle and I was pleasantly surprised that Southwest did take part in EZ check. It worked great.

Connie:)

Karen....I just got off of the Golden Princess on June 19 in Seattle and I was pleasantly surprised that Southwest did take part in EZ check. It worked great.

Connie:)

Connie, you made my day! Thanks so much! There's nothing I hate more than having to schlep a bunch of luggage thru the airport after a great vacation. When we flew Alaska Air last year, it was fantastic to avoid the luggage scramble at the end of the trip and instead just jump into our waiting town car and head to Seatac! Smiles!!!

Archived