Legend cabin 7351

mikeg001

We are departing on the Legend on the 27th on our first aft cabin #7351 I have done some searching and have not found any photos or info on that cabin. Has anyone have any insight or photos of that cabin?

Thanks

We had #5299 - two decks down - last November. The cabin is similar to the rest of the cabins...The head of the bed on the left hand side, tv on the right - bathroom on left hand side, closets on right. Two decks up may be a little different I dont know. We had two chairs and a table - one chair reclined a little. Privacy was a factor from upper decks so only the deck above can see down on you, but you can look down upon the others! ;)

Railing came up to about mid chest on me - was comfortable to lean on and just look. Plexiglass to look through below the railing. We would sit in our chairs, put our feet up on the table (you will want a towel or something to pad it) and enjoyed the sun! There is NOT a lounger chair - I dont know if it would fit - maybe crossways. If your neighbors are out on their decks, you can hear them, but to see what they are doing, you have to really look around the corner. This I know because we had friends next door! :rolleyes:

The deck will get HOT to bare feet. Wear your flip flops or lay a towel down. Take a battery operated fan....there is virtually NO air flow. But the view will make up for it. Take a bungy cord to prop the door open at night if you want to listen to the water... It wont be as loud for you - we were two floors LOWER.

Enjoy!

We had #5299 - two decks down - last November. The cabin is similar to the rest of the cabins...The head of the bed on the left hand side, tv on the right - bathroom on left hand side, closets on right. Two decks up may be a little different I dont know. We had two chairs and a table - one chair reclined a little. Privacy was a factor from upper decks so only the deck above can see down on you, but you can look down upon the others! ;)

Railing came up to about mid chest on me - was comfortable to lean on and just look. Plexiglass to look through below the railing. We would sit in our chairs, put our feet up on the table (you will want a towel or something to pad it) and enjoyed the sun! There is NOT a lounger chair - I dont know if it would fit - maybe crossways. If your neighbors are out on their decks, you can hear them, but to see what they are doing, you have to really look around the corner. This I know because we had friends next door! :rolleyes:

The deck will get HOT to bare feet. Wear your flip flops or lay a towel down. Take a battery operated fan....there is virtually NO air flow. But the view will make up for it. Take a bungy cord to prop the door open at night if you want to listen to the water... It wont be as loud for you - we were two floors LOWER.

Enjoy!

Opening the door to the balcony stops the flow of air in the cabin. (the magnet on the door breaks contact) You will need a kitchen magnet to put over the metal on the edge of the door so you don't lose the air in the cabin if you prop the door open.

Archived