dream maybe my last cruise

I think i will stick to land after paying a fortune to go on this ship. I wish i had booked to go to sharm i e'mailed thomson last tuesday about my concerns and heard nothing back i think there customer service is crap next year i will book thomas cook.

I think i will stick to land after paying a fortune to go on this ship. I wish i had booked to go to sharm i e'mailed thomson last tuesday about my concerns and heard nothing back i think there customer service is crap next year i will book thomas cook.

That really is a shame :o as there is great cruises out there ,

very bad of thomson ,, to let all these people down :mad:

mrs.c

If the ta had given me the chance i would have jumped ship to the celebration.

I know what you mean- been on other Thomson ships and cant fault them- booked on Dream and hoping they will get it sorted!

Hi there, we have decided to "jump ship" and have booked to go on a beach holiday instead of going on the Dream in September.

We have been on 10+ Thomson cruises and think we will try another cruise line next year.

HI Sunbather,

We were on the Dream the 1st full weeks cruise. Conditions were not as bad as the few weeks after we were on there.

But we have already booked 2 more cruises after that one. One with Thomson's on the Spirit and one with another cruise line.

Don't let one bad experience on 1 ship colour your view of all ships any more than one bad hotel would stop you going on another hotel holiday abroad.

Berwyn

Archived