Boarding the VOS . I have a question.

Ginna

My sister is going on the voyager of the seas On july 10,2005 leaving out of bayonne ,NJ. She is in the grand suite with a conisouire(sp). Does she get special boarding privilages. Like boarding before any one else. Also the changed the departure time form 10 pm to 5pm. Does that mean they get their 6 o'clock dinner seating that night. Thanks you for your time.

Gina:eek:

My sister is going on the voyager of the seas On july 10,2005 leaving out of bayonne ,NJ. She is in the grand suite with a conisouire(sp).
The concierge lounge will be available to her; her cabin steward will give her a key on the first day.
Does she get special boarding privilages. Like boarding before any one else.
Suite passengers are permitted to board first.
Also the changed the departure time form 10 pm to 5pm. Does that mean they get their 6 o'clock dinner seating that night.
yes, they will have dinner soon after the muster drill.

Carol

my travel agent told me that we were leaving at 5:00. she called me and told me there was a change in the intinerary. that we could board around 1:00. i guess i'll call rc to see if it's true. i'll post again when i know.

The departure time is still the same (10:00 p.m.), They have changed the site at RCCL to say "Boarding" at 5:00 p.m., not departure.

My sister memo from travel agent say revised intinary departing at 5 ( not boarding)

RCCL needs to get their act together and get it right on the website or in their correspondence. It's very confusing, it clearly says "boarding" at 5:00p.m. I was so excited the other week to see the departure time that early, and then it changed on the website to "boarding", but you guys are saying it's departing, Geez, who knows! I guess we'll find out when the first Bermuda cruise takes off! I honestly don't see how we can board at 1:00 p.m. when the earlier cruise from Caribbean doesn't arrive back in port until 12:00 noon (unless that's changed too). They have to have time to get off the ship.

i am looking into the bermuda cruise too on vos - i wish it was a longer cruise but really want to try the voyager - i hope they change the time from leaving at 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. - does anyone know if the july 10 change is just for that date or are other bermuda cruises changed from 10:00 to 5

My TA send me a copy of the memo she received from RC changing the departure time to 5PM. I also don't know how they will manage this with the Caribbean cruise still due in at noon but I do know last year the Caribbean cruise we were on - although due to arrive at noon - was docked by 9:45.

We are booked on the first Bermuda cruise so we will find out how it is working out in May.

we were going to go on the may one also but can't get away at that time - we are looking at august which we are aware of hurricane season - last year we went the week in between hurricanes and were very lucky - hopefully we will be lucky again.

i was on carnival last year - it was nice but want to try vos - my brother in law is afraid of getting sick but with vos going to bermuda i told him it is really one full day out to sea before we hit bermuda -

let me know about u trip and also if u hear if vos is changing their times on this trip

Archived