Thank you royalcruz!!!

ciera123

I just wanted to say thanks for the recommendations you make on this board! We ate at Casablanca Cafe for the first time Sunday night and had one of the BEST dinners!!! I had the Pork Tenderloin, my husband had the Walnut Chicken and our son had the burger. All were beyond delicious, plus the dessert (Chocolate Mousse) was heaven. We never do this, but it was so good and the view so pretty, we went both nights we were in Ft L. Also, we stayed at The W after our cruise and it was wonderful. Great service, wonderful view and such a beautiful hotel and convenient location! We spent Monday on the water taxi just loving the relaxing ride, looking at all the sights and walking and lunching on Las Olas Blvd. Your recommendations are so helpful and appreciated!!! :)

I forgot to mention the wonderful breakfast at H2O!!! So good...:) I'd love to try dinner there next time!

I love their mushroom risotto. I had duck tacos there for lunch last week...yummy. I tried a pasta there once and it was too salty. The salad with shrimp is very popular.

Archived