Can you put credit on card before Boarding?

Nessa1dc

Yes you can do this directly thru RCCL or thru your TA. We've done it on several cruises for several reasons.

1) By charging it ahead of time on our RCCL Visa, we got double points for the charges before the cruise and could redeem another $50 free onboard credit for our cruise! We never carry a balance, so a little pre-planning didn't cost us anything and earned us an extra $50 we could use on this cruise, not towards our next cruise.

2) There's nothing worse for me than coming back from a relaxing vacation to a huge credit card bill! We often pre-pay hotels, etc. so when we come home there's not ticket shock. I realize we pay for it one way or the other, but it's psychological to me not to be in debt after our vacation!

Thank you.

Do you have to use a credit card? Can you send them a check?

I do this because I'm not the most disciplined person in the world. I would prefer this vacation to be all cash. I don't want to use my credit card at all. I just finished paying a couple off, and I'm trying my best to cut them up. I will use it, if I must, but hoping....

Archived