Cruise photos from 4/24/10 sailing

So what's your answer to best CD PUFF?

We really don't put to much into who the CD is. They all do their jobs but to various degrees. Some are in love with themselves are big phonies and can be quite annoying. Search the main RCI board to find some interesting posts about CD's.

Im totally excited.....its ALMOST TIME for me to see her...OASIS that is ;)

dimepeice how did you like the zipline...im making my way up there as soon as I board the ship so i can do it and check it off the list...lol

Im totally excited.....its ALMOST TIME for me to see her...OASIS that is ;)

dimepeice how did you like the zipline...im making my way up there as soon as I board the ship so i can do it and check it off the list...lol

Just an FYI from what I've read about the first 2 days of Zipline and wave runner ... the lines are outrageous ... I've heard about 45-60 minutes of waiting in line for the 8 second ride (it takes several minutes to suit a rider up).

I've read that if you wait until after the third day, the lines are far better to minimal waits. Again, this is what I've read.

I know I'm late with my posting, but I know alot of people would LOVE to see photos of the OASIS. I know before I sailed I was searching for photos in excitement. ENJOY!!!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Hey Dime, Great Pics. I'm also from Da Bronx. My DD and I are sailing next April what cabin were you in? We booked a Balcony (Boardwalk)

Just an FYI from what I've read about the first 2 days of Zipline and wave runner ... the lines are outrageous ... I've heard about 45-60 minutes of waiting in line for the 8 second ride (it takes several minutes to suit a rider up).

I've read that if you wait until after the third day, the lines are far better to minimal waits. Again, this is what I've read.

thx....im hopin that i can get online as soon as we board around 11am and beat the lines....

*crossing my fingers*

Archived