Group cruise and "alcohol packages" question

retiredAF

Does anyone know if Carnival offers any kind of alcohol packages for group cruises? A friend had gone on a group cruise on another line a few years ago and they had a deal that if a minimum number of folks in the group signed up for an "alcohol package" (cost was $250 per person at the time), they had a similar arrangement to the bar as at an all inclusive resort.

Thanks!!

Does anyone know if Carnival offers any kind of alcohol packages for group cruises? A friend had gone on a group cruise on another line a few years ago and they had a deal that if a minimum number of folks in the group signed up for an "alcohol package" (cost was $250 per person at the time), they had a similar arrangement to the bar as at an all inclusive resort.

Thanks!!

I believe they might have one. If I remember correct, at least 30 people and everyone must pay even if they do not drink

Thank you both!

Royd1968, do you know how it work?

first, you find at least 29 friends to join you on the cruise, then you get aquanted with a t/a that books groups like that...it costs $385 for a 7 day cruise each for the bar card...then you get on the ship and drink a whole bunch......I know a t/a that books these if ya wanna email me, my address should be in my profile

first, you find at least 29 friends to join you on the cruise, then you get aquanted with a t/a that books groups like that...it costs $385 for a 7 day cruise each for the bar card...then you get on the ship and drink a whole bunch......I know a t/a that books these if ya wanna email me, my address should be in my profile

Thanks! We already have the group started with a t/a so we just need to convince her to offer this option. Thanks for confirming Carnival offers it!

first, you find at least 29 friends to join you on the cruise, ...it costs $385 for a 7 day cruise each for the bar card

That works out to be something like 9-11 drinks a day just to break even on the deal. Now, myself and a couple of buddies could probably do some serious damage, but 30 people? I have a hard time believing a group of 30 people can justify a $11,550 bar tab on beer and well liquors.

Hey Tiffany! Any chance the cruise you are on is the Feb 5 Liberty out of Miami? DH and I are considering this one for my 40th birthday (Feb 10) and It would be great if we could join the group! Please let me know. Thanks.

Marnie:o

Hey Tiffany! Any chance the cruise you are on is the Feb 5 Liberty out of Miami? DH and I are considering this one for my 40th birthday (Feb 10) and It would be great if we could join the group! Please let me know. Thanks.

Marnie:o

Hey Marnie! No, I'm on the Freedom out of FLL on 2/26/11. :(

Tiffany,

If it's the Pride & you need a few more to meet your requirement ;) - let me know. We'd love to join the group too!!!

Deb

Hey Deb - No its the Freedom out of Ft Lauderdale! Its through a TA...if you want info please send me your email :)

That works out to be something like 9-11 drinks a day just to break even on the deal. Now, myself and a couple of buddies could probably do some serious damage, but 30 people? I have a hard time believing a group of 30 people can justify a $11,550 bar tab on beer and well liquors.

well, all ya need to do is observe the activities on my upcoming splendor cruise...you will be convinced it can be done. our bar tab will be cut in at least half if we drink any where near what we drank on the same cruise last year. quite a few of us order doubles all day, so that only works out to like five drinks each per day. we can do that before we finish breakfast.....lol

Archived