Disney Land & Sea package include park tickets?

mlmoss

I am interested in the Land and Sea packages. Do these include park tickets while on land? What does it include in the package price? It seemed really expensive. And also, is it more beneficial to purchase these reservations seperately instead of the package with both land and sea?

I am interested in the Land and Sea packages. Do these include park tickets while on land? What does it include in the package price? It seemed really expensive. And also, is it more beneficial to purchase these reservations seperately instead of the package with both land and sea?

SOme say it's cheaper to book separately. I do it for the convenience.

Food is NOT included in the land part, so that's a bummer.

And yes, the park tickets are included, with a bonus early admission to a designated park each day ( I think 1 hour).

jeannedanc_e0.gif.9d338d268468104ade95a42419dae2b9.gif

And yes, the park tickets are included, with a bonus early admission to a designated park each day ( I think 1 hour).

With the new program, onee park is either opened an hour earlier or left open 3 hours later (with certain attractions open) for Disney Resort guests only.

If you are purchasing more than a 3 day pass, there is a savings to getting them with a package ahead of time. The structure of passes have changed drastically on January 1.

How do they get rid of those that aren't elligible?

Good Question! There are special "stands" that open up about 2 hours prior to the announced closing. If you are a resort hotel guest, you go there and show your Keys to the Kingdom car and they place a wristband on you. since they won't kick guests out of the park, you will be asked to show your wristband before attempting to get in any attraction that is still open.

Archived