Spa on the Epic - help a newbie to NCL?

kikki21

I have heard spa passes being mentioned on the site, what are these for exactly and how much are they? Are there passes for the day or for the duration of your cruise or both? Thanks in advance for your replies! :)

I have heard spa passes being mentioned on the site, what are these for exactly and how much are they? Are there passes for the day or for the duration of your cruise or both? Thanks in advance for your replies! :)

I am not sure what the cost or how they will be set up on the EPIC but the other ships are sold by the day or by the week. On our last cruise this past January on the Pearl we bought the couples pass for the week and it was $198.

Thank you for your reply, what did this entitle you to use in the spa? Obviously with quite a few days at sea, it would be great to experience the facilities.

I am not sure what the cost or how they will be set up on the EPIC but the other ships are sold by the day or by the week. On our last cruise this past January on the Pearl we bought the couples pass for the week and it was $198.

Archived