Questions for previous Brilliance Med/Venice cruisers

What time do they start letting you off the ship at the ports? I am trying to see how much time I will have in the morning for workout, breakfast, etc. Also, when docked in Venice overnight how early can you get off the ship?

We did this itinerary Oct. 2008. We usually could start getting off fairly close to the arrival time listed in the itinerary. For the tender ports the ships' excursions got off first but that was usually only for the first or second tender. In Venice overnight you could get off any time you wanted. We got back, from an evening excusrion, late the night of arrival and left fairly early the next morning on an excursion.

Julie

You can come and go ALL night in Venice if you choose, we were lucky enough to be docked the first day right in town (about 3 bridges down from St Marks) and then in the wee hours they moved us to the piers outside of town, about a 20 minutes vaporetto ride. It was an absolutely amazing cruise.

You can come and go ALL night in Venice if you choose, we were lucky enough to be docked the first day right in town (about 3 bridges down from St Marks) and then in the wee hours they moved us to the piers outside of town, about a 20 minutes vaporetto ride. It was an absolutely amazing cruise.

Hey Sue, Don't you mean 6 bridges? I counted them as we ran remember:eek:

Seriously, Venice was wonderful as was the whole cruise. Gondola on the Grand Canal.....what's not to like.:D

Hey Sue, Don't you mean 6 bridges? I counted them as we ran remember:eek:

Seriously, Venice was wonderful as was the whole cruise. Gondola on the Grand Canal.....what's not to like.:D

Hmm, I think I must have blacked out for those last 3, no one my age should be running through Venice.

Archived