NCL Jewel Questions for 1st time cruiser

grammywig

We have scheduled our first cruise on the NCL Jewel for July 2011 and I would like to know if it has any of the following

1) Chocolate Buffet - where and what time

2) Beer Bucket Package and what is the cost and when do you order

3) Wine Package with discount and what is the cost and when do you order and can you order premium wines or only ship basic brand

4) Teen Passport Program for drinks, dance, event and what is the cost and when do you order

Thanks to everyone for always giving great information and help!!!!!!

We can't wait to become cruisers.......

We have scheduled our first cruise on the NCL Jewel for July 2011 and I would like to know if it has any of the following

1) Chocolate Buffet - where and what time

2) Beer Bucket Package and what is the cost and when do you order

since your sailing isnt til July 2011...time can change and when....when we were on the Jewel in January the Chocolate Buffet was in the Buffet like 10:30 or so.

Beer Bucket Packages can differ what they offered on our sailing was

buy 5 beers get one free in the plastic NCL helmet.

sorry i cant answer the other questions....the JEWEL is a LOVELY ship i am sure you will have a GREAT time...make sure to join your RollCall if you havent already done that.

be CAREFUL tho cos this CRUISING-thing is WAY ADDICTING specially with FREE~STYLE;)

as far as when you order like the BEER specials you can order when they offer them...sometimes they are announced in the FREESTYLE daily and other times just through-out the day or whenever.~~just ask the bartenders they will know:)

1) Chocolate Buffet - where and what time As someone posted before, this time/day will probably change a few times before your cruise.

2) Beer Bucket Package and what is the cost and when do you order This is usually available at all times, just ask any bartender on the ship.

3) Wine Package with discount and what is the cost and when do you order and can you order premium wines or only ship basic brand They typically have a table set up in the Atrium area when you board the ship, I'm not sure of the wine selection.

4) Teen Passport Program for drinks, dance, event and what is the cost and when do you order I don't see this listed on the NCL bonvoyage section anymore, it usually is available on the ship from any bartender.

Thanks to everyone for always giving great information and help!!!!!!

We can't wait to become cruisers.......

Answers are above...........don't forget to join the roll call for your cruise if you haven't done so already. It's a great way to meet people and chat before the cruise to get the excitement going.

About the wine, I would discourage you to buy very high-end wines since a ship (any type of ship) isn't the best place for proper storage of an older bottle. Don't worry, you can find good wines but don't spend big bucks on bottles that could disapoint you.

Archived