4 day wonder review

RayDyer

WE just returned from a 3 day land 4 day cruise on the Disney wonder and it was WONDERfull. The ship was beautifull and excaptionally clean, we had cat 6 room which was lare but still a small bathroom. Since we had the sea / land package we were already registered on the ship and really just walked through the medical detectaors and walked to our room. We immediatly went to Palo to make reservations and suppringsly 2 nites were already booked so book ASAP and PALO was GREAT. Biggest complaint was after boarding we were very hungry and only thing open was the Buffet the food was wonderfull but it was very crowded. This had something to do with the weather as it was chilly and no one ate outside so there were no tables avaliable and just too many people. Apart from that the cruise was GREAT, PALO was our highlight we ate there one night as well as for brunch both meals were unforgetable. The seas were a little rough the first nite but after we got out of the Atlantic everything smoothed out and the weather was warm and sunny. Castaway cay was lots of fun. The shows were great. Food was wonderfull, service was great. I was well pleased with this cruise and plan to cruise with disney again if anybody has any quuestions please let me know and I will do my best to answer.

welcome back!

I'm wondering why only the buffet was open during boarding time. usually they herd you into Parrot Cay, then the buffet opens and Pluto and Scoops are usually open immediately as well. This is how it was a couple of weeks ago and other times. Did you board late?

we tried parrot cay and it had just closed (maybe 3:30) and ew asked staff and they said only option was buffet, but like i said food was great it was just too conjested and that was only negative for the whole cruise, overall Disney gets an A+

Archived