Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

I'll check out Fairfield in White Marsh, it's close enough. I may get there this Sunday. What do you want me to check for ?

Hey Mary,

Thanks for the offer. I stayed there last August and really liked it. It would be great if you went and gave us a second opinion. I don't know if they have their Sept., 2011 packages up yet and I want to see what I can negotiate with any of the hotels when I talk to their group reservation depts. Maybe you could just look around and even see a room, if they let you. Also, you can check out what stores and stuff are nearby...I don't remember them all. Hubby & I did eat in a great restaurant about 15 minutes drive from there.

Hey Mary,

Thanks for the offer. I stayed there last August and really liked it. It would be great if you went and gave us a second opinion. I don't know if they have their Sept., 2011 packages up yet and I want to see what I can negotiate with any of the hotels when I talk to their group reservation depts. Maybe you could just look around and even see a room, if they let you. Also, you can check out what stores and stuff are nearby...I don't remember them all. Hubby & I did eat in a great restaurant about 15 minutes drive from there.

I stumbled upon a great place when I stayed at County inn and suites. Just a few miles up Nursery rd was Snyders http://www.snyderswillowgrove.com/index.tmpl

Old establishment, it has been there forever! good food at a really good price!

Hey Mary,

Lots of great restaurants and stores in the area. No real sight seeking places right there. You have the Avenue and White Marsh Mall and group of stores.

Just popping in to say hello.. we leave on the Pride this Sunday!! Look for my review when I get back!! :D

Hey Gail,

So glad you popped by...been missing ya!

Have a great cruise. Hope you come back ready to book this one with us!! You'll want to get back on the Pride, I'm sure! :D

Hi all,

Looking for a great cruise to Bermuda? Look no further....

We are the Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride and we would love to have you join us!

Carnival Pride

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For great prices and booking information, please click on the links below. Give Johna a call and then come on back here, tell us that you booked with her and we will give you our hearty welcome!!

Good morning everyone,

Rainy day here today.....we really need the rain up here so I guess I should be happy.

I know what would bring some sunshine into my day......

more Pirates joining us on this cruise. Come on along, book today!!!:D

Ahoy all Pirates and soon to be Priates!

Happy Friday the 13th!:D Want to make this your lucky day??

Come join us on this fabulous cruise.....

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

Get your call in to our CC group cruise TA and get yourself booked. Then come on back so we can welcome you aboard!!

Prices & booking information in the links below.....

Hi all,

Guess everyone is out there enjoying the summer! Hope it's been a good one for ya........

Time to start thinking about another cruise though. What a great way to end the summer of 2011.

Carnival Pride to Bermuda

September 18, 2011

sailing from Baltimore

7 day itinerary

For prices & booking information, click on the links below.

Hi Sheryl,

It has been a great summer so far, been way too hot though. This is the first summer we finally have air. Had it installed in the spring, and I love it. I can do stuff around the house and not sweat like a piglet.

We have a few more people that are probably going to book, however I don't see them doing it anytime soon. They are all kind of last minute people. Whatever happens happens. Too early for them to book.

I hope you are having a good weekend, and a great summer.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

So glad you stopped by.

Great news about the A/C.....once you have it, it's hard to live without it! Enjoy.....:D

Good news also about more people wanting to book this cruise. I can certainly understand about the booking too early. We will be here though, whenever they are ready to book. The more the merrier!

Yes, having a great weekend here too.

88 degrees in VA today. Went out on a friend's cabin cruiser and went swimming and had a great time. Finally, it's boating weather in VA. Been to dang hot to even go out on a boat. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

88 degrees in VA today. Went out on a friend's cabin cruiser and went swimming and had a great time. Finally, it's boating weather in VA. Been to dang hot to even go out on a boat. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hey Sheila,

Boating sounds wonderful. We had a boat for one summer up here a few years ago. We have some beautiful lakes in our area. I do miss it......

So now I just go on bigger boats, like the Miracle in March and the Pride next September!!

Hey, all! Flew to Orlando to pick up my Mom, who's moving to Key West. She's been here all week and we've taken care of all the details like lease, utilities and church. It was funny taking her 20 lb. cat on the plane. She was tranquilized and I had to hold her thru the security check - it was alot like trying to hold 20 lbs. of furry jello! For anyone who's interested, AirTran was wonderful! Siblings are packing her things this weekend and I should have her all moved in next weekend. It's been a bit stressful for all of us, but better than I thought it would be. Mom is almost 80 and is in an early stage of Alzheimer's.

So...that - and work - is what I've been doing for the last week!;) OH! and counting down to our Destiny cruise!

Hey, all! Flew to Orlando to pick up my Mom, who's moving to Key West. She's been here all week and we've taken care of all the details like lease, utilities and church. It was funny taking her 20 lb. cat on the plane. She was tranquilized and I had to hold her thru the security check - it was alot like trying to hold 20 lbs. of furry jello! For anyone who's interested, AirTran was wonderful! Siblings are packing her things this weekend and I should have her all moved in next weekend. It's been a bit stressful for all of us, but better than I thought it would be. Mom is almost 80 and is in an early stage of Alzheimer's.

So...that - and work - is what I've been doing for the last week!;) OH! and counting down to our Destiny cruise!

Hi Patrice,

Glad you got your Mom & cat back with you OK. I'm sure it is a bit stressful but once it is all done, it will be good to have her near you. You certainly deserve that Destiny cruise!!;)

Patrice, glad you got your Mom and her cat safely to Keywest. The worst should be over now. Have a great time on your cruise. It was overcast in VA today also and very humid but at least it wasn't over 100 degrees. Everyone have a great week.

Hi again,

Think I'm going to try to get some info about the hotels today.

Right now, the ones that have been mentioned on this thread that I will check are:

Admiral Fell Inn

Country Inn & Suites in Linthicum Heights

Fairfield Inn & Suites in White Marsh

I will be finding out about Park & Cruise and Fly & Cruise packages with group rates for 1 night pre cruise. I will, of course, come back and share any info I get.

If anyone has any other hotel they want me to find out about, please post the name and where it is located. If the information is available now, I will choose 2 of the best deals and then we can vote on them. If not enough people vote, then I will choose one.

Hi all,

Got some hotel info today. Will try to get some more tomorrow. I will post when I have the info for all 3 of the above hotels.

Remember....I'm trying to get us the best deal. Since so many of us live within driving distance of the port, it would have to be really worth it to stay overnight and park at the hotel for the week. Just think, your vacation could start one day earlier if you decide to stay pre cruise!!:D

Archived