Marigalante sail and snorkel in PV

wmjivey

Have been trying to make a reservation on their website since 1/29/05, but have not received a confirmation. Anyone else have this problem with this Company? Anyone ever been on this cruise -- what did you think?

You can book the Marigalante here:

http://www.vallartaonline.com/tours/marigalante/

100% safe, legit and Martina and German are excellent.

Plus they give a discount.

They are authorized ticket sellers, located in Vallarta across from the Sheraton at Vallarta Online, PVNET. Both speak excellent English and the website for reservations is encrypted by VeriSign (same thinks the banks use) and will get your reservation vouchers to you via email within 48 hours (unless it is a holiday)

BTW: The owner of the Marigalante and the owner of Vallarta Online are very good friends.

bzy1: Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, Vallarta Online charges more for this tour than the cruise company itself. Vallarta Online charges the adult price for my 8 year old, even though Marigalanta's website shows the ages as 3-8 are children's price.

Thanks for your help.

We're on the Disney Magic in July '05 and I had been trying to make a reservation with the Marigalante online and never got a response from them either. What I learned is Disney booked the entire Marigalante for the day that we're in port so if we want to do it, I have to book it through Disney....which could be the same thing for you, if the Marigalante is one of the shore excursions your ship is offering. My frustration is Disney marked the kids price up by 75% which is a lot!!!! :(

Vallarta Online charges more for this tour than the cruise company itself. Vallarta Online charges the adult price for my 8 year old, even though Marigalanta's website shows the ages as 3-8 are children's price.

I went on Vallarta Online...we have an 8 year old in our group and the price for an 8 yo was the kids price. It even says at the bottom of the info page, kids 0-2 are free and 3-8 is the kids price. You may have gotten confused when you went to add it to the cart. It asks "number of children" and in parentheses it says 1-6, which is referencing that you can select from 1 to 6 kids, not ages 1-6.

Just wanted to let ya know.

Archived