Ensenada shore excursion question

mgm3430

I need help!! Has anybody been on this excursion? What resort do they use? How much time at the resort? This is different from the Rosarita Bch excursion.

Ensenada Resort Getaway 5.5 hrs $49.95 per person

Escape to a beautiful resort for a relaxing day, with lunch included.

On this excursion, you will:

• Begin with a short scenic drive along the majestic coastline en route to the resort.
  • Visit the resort’s Mexican Culture Museum which houses a collection of Pre-Columbian artifacts, paintings, and jewelry from the Olmec, Aztec, Zapotec, and Maya civilizations.
  • Enjoy all of the resort’s amenities as you desire.
  • Sunbathe in one of the lounge chairs, swim in the pool, relax in the Jacuzzi
  • Join the friendly staff for fun games and savor Mexican dishes at the buffet lunch.
  • Have the option to be dropped off in the downtown area for shopping.

Note: Buffet lunch is included; drinks are available for purchase. A swimsuit, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended. Guests wishing to stay downtown will be responsible for their return transportation to the ship.

Google tells me it's Estero Beach Resort.

http://www.mexonline.com/esterobeach.htm

Wish they had that option last year when we went there! I think it's not too long of a drive from the pier to there. I looked into it to see if they had day passes. For some reason we dismissed the idea and did a private tour to La Bufadora. Looks like fun when there is not much else to do in Ensenada. The beach there is not very nice though just so you know, but a pool and jacuzzi can make up for it! :)

Archived