Are any juices included in the "free" beverages on Carnival?

I have read conflicting things (website vs. past cruisers) about which drinks are complimentary. My kids do not really drink soda, but they do drink juices.

Also, is tap water free/available in the MDR at dinner? My DH and I also do not drink soda but are huge water drinkers...tap is fine for me.

I have read conflicting things (website vs. past cruisers) about which drinks are complimentary. My kids do not really drink soda, but they do drink juices.

Also, is tap water free/available in the MDR at dinner? My DH and I also do not drink soda but are huge water drinkers...tap is fine for me.

Juices are available at breakfast time. You might want to bring some containers to fill up and keep in your cabin, either in the cabin refrigerator, or in the ice bucket (which the steward will keep filled with ice). Milk is always available. Sometimes you have to ask for it, but it is available and "free" (part of your cruise fare). Depending on which cruise line you're on, sometimes there is lemonade and iced tea available all day, too.

Tap water is free and available throughout the ship, and is very well filtered. We usually bring a couple of empty water bottles with us, keeping one filled, one chilling in our cabin.

Order Room Service and keep the juice in your stateroom fridge...

"Orange Juice - Grapefruit Juice - Tomato Juice - Apple Juice

Freshly Brewed Coffee, Regular or Decaffeinated

Hot Tea, Regular of Decaffeinated

Milk - Skim Milk - Chocolate Milk - Hot Chocolate"

yes, as others have mentioned. Tap water automatically put in glass in MDR. Juice, milk, tea and coffee available free in MDR too. Apple and orange juice in a.m. and lemonade and ice tea for lunch through end of day. Carnival does have the white and chocolate milk boxes on the buffet station whenever it's open. We even were late one day and they had already taken them down and wanted milk for DS (2) in his sippy cup before bed and a very nice carnival employee went and found a milk carton for us.

Dining room has a huge selection of juice in the AM, including the standards, plus pineapple, grapefruit and prune:eek:!

My kids don't drink soda, so they have the tea from the machines at lunch. Milk at dinner (in addition to breakfast) to keep the bone strong!

I really, really recomend the Main DR for breakfast, especially if you have kids. Not crowded. Wait staff loves the kids. Breads, muffins etc brought to the table the moment you sit down. Hot cocoa or tea for them instead of coffee. All the options of the buffet without the "Mom, I need____, please." "Dad, I want som _____" you get the idea....

I am pretty religious about eating in the MDR (even lunch) for this reason - it is my vacation and I am thrilled to have someone serve me for a change!

The guava passionfruit juice was available on the Inspiration in Feb. But I've heard that they have removed it from some ships. I love that juice. I brought a large cup and filled it up before they changed the drinks for lunch.

We ordered juice from room service daily too. You just have to specify how many you want. Just make sure you tip them.:rolleyes:

Archived