carnival open bar

I was wondering for those who got married on a carnival ship what type of alcohol did they provide during the deluxe reception wedding package? were there any restrictions to what you can get like no top shelf?

I was wondering for those who got married on a carnival ship what type of alcohol did they provide during the deluxe reception wedding package? were there any restrictions to what you can get like no top shelf?

Hmmm... I'm not sure, I really didn't pay much attention since I was too busy. I barely had a few sips of my own drink. I know the waiters walked around with prepared drinks or you could go up to the bar. I doubt if top shelf was included.

They have premade bahama mamas and something else I think it was a blue margarita or something that they passed around ours and I saw some people with beer and of course there was wine but I was just grabbing what was in front of me so I'm not sure if they denied people top shelf.

Archived