Oasis or Freedom? 10th Aniv?

We stayed on Freedom for our 25th anniversary. She is a great ship! Booked Oasis for 2011 to experience the SHIP (itinerary is about the same as the Freedom cruise we took.) My question is do you want to experience your cruise based on port locations or the ship? or both? Since I haven't had the pleasure to cruise on Oasis yet, I can only comment based on the threads on this board -- she sounds AMAZING! Good luck with your decision-making.:D

We are going on the Oasis for our 25th, but have been on Mariner, Freedom, Liberty and Independence. If this is your first cruise, I would do the Freedom. A cruise in itself is overwhelming as it is and Freedom is a big boat. If not, try the Oasis. If cost is an issue, then cruise the Freedom, you will have just as fun and not outlay the $$. If ports are important to you and you are not going to spend alot of time on the boat, then do the Freedom.

We are going to go on the Oasis to enjoy the boat. We have been to the ports where it is going so won't feel like we "have to get off the boat" because we have been there before.

Enjoy!! We love cruising with Royal Caribbean.

Archived