Celebrity's Beach Excursions

cruzn4abruzn

Need help!

Which is better?

1)Antigua Half Day Beach Break going to "one of the Caribbean's finest white sand beaches at Johnson's Point in Antigua is Turners beach bar and restaurant. Complimentary beach chair and one complimentary drink $36pp 4hrs

OR

2)Castaways Beach Break going to "Castaways restaurant lies on one of Antigua's most beautiful beaches located in lush, tropical landscaped area of Jolly Harbour on the west coast of the island. Relax on a beach chair, swim or volleyball, incls a bbq lunch $52pp 5hrs

I'm torn. The money doesnt bother me so much. Its just the beach, I want to make sure we get to the nicest beach and these are the only tours the ship is offering for the beach that does not include snorkeling since my dh and I cant swim or snorkel. Thanks for all help.

• 4 weeks later...

I just returned from Celebrity Constellation . The Castaways beach break was totally overrrated. First the van is crowded, we actually sat on jump seats. No sade, the bar offerred umbrella's fo 5.00 but since they were cheap mine broke after 1/2 hr. No one to set up the chairs. Barbeque lunch- hot dog,hamburger, ribs,or chicken - ONE ITEM. Not that we really neede more food. By the time I got to the food area ribs were gone. No lockers, one very small unclean restroom. I met a couple that took a cab for 20 and 10 for the same lunch we had. I would probably suggest a day pass to one of the AI resorts.:(

Archived