Downtown Miami 3* for $46/night - ID?

Maple_Girl

• 2 months later...
Never mind, I found it. It is the Midtown Inn. Looks sketchy!

Here's how I found the hotel name. Found this posting on FlyerTalk Forums:

No need to Google, or to guess You don't have to Google or to guess to determine what the mystery hotels are.

LastMinuteTravel is owned by a Florida company called Tourico Holidays. Tourico has their own site that exposes the hotel ID's, which are the same across sites.

So, for example, when you click on LMT for the 2* Kissamee deal, you go to a page with this URL:

Code:

http://www.lastminutetravel.com/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1739&provider=localTgsProvider

Note the Hotel ID is 1739.

Now, plug it into this URL

Code:

http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=____&provider=localTgsProvider

replacing the underscores with the ID from above. In my example, that's:

Code:

http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1739&provider=localTgsProvider

It's exposed as the Howard Johnson of Kissamee. This should work for all the deals, and any other LMT "undercover" hotel.

(Link to the post: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/11885582-post37.html)

Thanks Swag!!

This worked for me, had to read the instructions above 3 times :o, but a 4.5 star in FLL beach revealed the Atlantic Resort.

Question - LMT shows pictures of the hotel, which if I go to the hotel's website, I could match up as well right?

It's a great tool, but the Atlantic is showing $258.35/night for my dates of Feb 24-26/11.

Appreciate the info here!

I was doing some more research on Priceline and came upon this thread, from a link to a previous thread.

For those who are interested I cut and pasted this from another thread - comes in very handy if using LMT!!!

These are all downtown Miami hotels:

13982 Hyatt

1211486 Hilton

1032699 Fortune House

1212904 Epic Hotel

1229985 Tempo Miami

1207900 Doubletree Biscayne

1207902 Conrad Hilton

7932 Conrad Miami

917 Intercontinental

1214876 Midtown Inn

3501 Courtyard Marriott

10977 = Four Seasons (5*)

1211135 = Rodeway Inn (3*) at 1050 NW 14th St.

1035 = Holiday Inn Port of Miami (3.5*)

919 = Marriott Biscayne Bay (4.5*)

1207904 = Hilton Miami Downtown (3.5*)

Hope this helps!

This worked for me, had to read the instructions above 3 times :o, but a 4.5 star in FLL beach revealed the Atlantic Resort.

Question - LMT shows pictures of the hotel, which if I go to the hotel's website, I could match up as well right?

It's a great tool, but the Atlantic is showing $258.35/night for my dates of Feb 24-26/11.

Appreciate the info here!

I was doing some more research on Priceline and came upon this thread, from a link to a previous thread.

Hi red dragon

It might be because you are still too far out. When I have used LMT, it really seems to make a difference how far out the trip is. I think when they say 'last minute' they really mean it. Maybe others can tell you what their window is. I just know that if you look too soon, the deals aren't as good.

good luck

ML

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this still works? I tried looking at a 3 star, Miami on 4/30 @ LMT and received this:

General Description

3 star accommodations

Beautiful views and exceptional service

Close proximity to historic district

Close proximity to business district

Close proximity to major attractions

Classic accommodations

Great combination for business and pleasure

Located minutes from Downtown Miami

Located near by Bayside Mall

Perfect location appropriate for both families and couples

Local Attractions

Close to local attractions such as Port of Miami Nearby outdoor sport activities

Recreation

Water sport activities

Outdoor swimming pool

Outdoor activities

Beautiful golf course nearby

Restaurants & Lounges

Casual restaurant

Full service bar/lounge

Services

24 hr front desk service

Accommodation

Classic accommodations

Classic guest rooms

Tried pasting in "6634" and it comes up with an error.

Thanks for any assistance.

Does anyone know if this still works? I tried looking at a 3 star, Miami on 4/30 @ LMT and received this:

General Description

3 star accommodations

Beautiful views and exceptional service

Close proximity to historic district

Close proximity to business district

Close proximity to major attractions

Classic accommodations

Great combination for business and pleasure

Located minutes from Downtown Miami

Located near by Bayside Mall

Perfect location appropriate for both families and couples

Local Attractions

Close to local attractions such as Port of Miami Nearby outdoor sport activities

Recreation

Water sport activities

Outdoor swimming pool

Outdoor activities

Beautiful golf course nearby

Restaurants & Lounges

Casual restaurant

Full service bar/lounge

Services

24 hr front desk service

Accommodation

Classic accommodations

Classic guest rooms

Tried pasting in "6634" and it comes up with an error.

Thanks for any assistance.

Not sure where you got '6634' from? When I did a search on LMT, 4/30, two 3 stars came up - the 1st one matched the info above and the id number was 1214885 - and is Motel Blu: http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1214885&provider=localTgsProvider You can use this URL and simple replace the id number (1214885) with the one you get - you need to click on the 'book it' link before you can get the id of the 'mystery' hotel - open another window, use this url and paste in the id - you should be able to figure things out? Also see above post # 53 for a list.

Not sure where you got '6634' from? When I did a search on LMT, 4/30, two 3 stars came up - the 1st one matched the info above and the id number was 1214885 - and is Motel Blu: http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1214885&provider=localTgsProvider You can use this URL and simple replace the id number (1214885) with the one you get - you need to click on the 'book it' link before you can get the id of the 'mystery' hotel - open another window, use this url and paste in the id - you should be able to figure things out? Also see above post # 53 for a list.

Thanks Froufie:) I'm not sure where I screwed up, but I might have on 2 counts:eek: I went ahead and booked this before I checked back for replies:o Anyway, this place has gotten mixed reviews, but the last time I tried one of these mixed places, I stayed at the International Palms in Cocoa Beach and it was a mistake.

Oh well, gives me something to remember;)

Thanks again.

Archived