Credit Card used for S&S

I am not sure if anyone knows the answer to this but I will ask it anyway. My boyfriend and I are going on a cruise together in a week. I don't have a credit card so we planned on putting my S&S on his credit card. I am not a signer on it. But he will also being using the same card for his S&S. Will they let me do this? Or will they give me a problem?

My son was in his own room and we had our credit card hooked up to his S&S card with no problem. He should have did it already if your only a week away....my cruise isn't till August and my S&S account is already setup so when we get there we just hand in FunPass and credit card to check in.

My son was in his own room and we had our credit card hooked up to his S&S card with no problem. He should have did it already if your only a week away....my cruise isn't till August and my S&S account is already setup so when we get there we just hand in FunPass and credit card to check in.

We did already do it..I just want to make sure that we don't run into problems when we get there.

We did already do it..I just want to make sure that we don't run into problems when we get there.

And i have 2 kids from my wife's first marriage so they have different last names then me and it has never been a problem. If i had access to your booking for example i could put my credit card on you and your boyfriends and pay for both of you....but i not going to so don't ask:D

As long as he has said you have charging privileges when he filled out the funpass, you're fine. It's his decision, not Carnival's whether or not you can sign on his account. The account is set up on his credit card, but he can give anyone he wants signing privileges on the account. People do it all the time with family members and friends.

Archived