Magic is going to................

Legend

Just a question...has it even been discussed as to where the Inaugural ceremony will take place...guessing that is what the November 13 in port is...

I'd say the naming ceremony will be either April 30th in Venice, Italy or May 10th in Barcelona, Spain. My guess is May 10th. The crew would not be happy sailing the ship for months without the naming ceremony, much less crossing the Atlantic.

They were not pleased that the naming ceremony was delayed until NYC for Carnival Dream.

There will no doubt be some sort of soiree at the US home port.

That works for me! :D I know people really loved the Fantasy when she was in NOLA and it looks like they did a great job with the Ecstasy refurb. That would bring NOLA back to its pre-Katrina capacity with Carnival. :)

That would be VERY cool :)

Randy sounds amused by the endless speculation to me lol. :eek: I think he is getting a kick out of teasing us.

Pretty much :p

Now if I could just figure out where the Ecstasy is going from 9-3-11 to 9-22-11. It should be an interesting cruise. I haven't found it yet on any of the various Caribbean ports schedules.

Could it be some minor refurb?.....Could it be a minor refurb and a trip to Aruba?....Could they just not posted it yet?........oh the questions :eek:

They did do that with the Dream as I was there...it was not a TA overnight necessarily, it was open all day for TAs to come on and check it out and that night was the Inauguration ceremony with the christening and such...there were some TAs onboard overnight but also all the VIPS and A LOT of press...

Just a question...has it even been discussed as to where the Inaugural ceremony will take place...guessing that is what the November 13 in port is...

I could believe that would happen. :D

TEASE!!!!!!

:p:rolleyes:

LOL......yeah I better stop.......I guess i'm ok for now.,,haven't got an email yet telling to quit.....maybe I'm entertaining the CCL peeps :D

Oh here's a thought.....maybe I should tell them to hurry up and tell before I get overserved and spill the beans........yeah everyone knows I go out here locally on thurs nights.....Me thinks I betta stay off the computer when I get in tonight :eek::p

LOL......yeah I better stop.......I guess i'm ok for now.,,haven't got an email yet telling to quit.....maybe I'm entertaining the CCL peeps :D

Oh here's a thought.....maybe I should tell them to hurry up and tell before I get overserved and spill the beans........yeah everyone knows I go out here locally on thurs nights.....Me thinks I betta stay off the computer when I get in tonight :eek::p

Me thinks we should meet for a Cocktail!!!!

(the Harbour in Rockwall has great Happy Hour specials--as does Flying Saucer on Lake Ray Hubbard!)

:p

No no no don't stop. I like it - the entertaining and the teasing ;):D

I went to meet a friend for lunch and the whole time I couldnt stop thinking about what was being said on here!:o I am almost to the point of needing therapy! Please CCL suits! Please reveal today!

I agree, my boss would like me to focus on work...not when this will be 'announced' (which aint gonna happen since Im so distracted)

Cruise-Brained!

;)

Okay, so just out of curiousity, what's your definition of several? :p

You know, he could give us a post # range...

~~The answer lies somewhere between post # XXX and post # XXX~~

edited to say I don't mean "between post # 1 and post # 766"

:D

Hey Randy, we know you're toying with us.

Fess up, the Dream will stay in PC so PC will have the Disney Dream and Carnival Dream, the Magic is going to LA so it'll compete with the Disney Magic, and, now follow this, the Disney Epic will move to Miami and compete with the NCL Epic.

The whole cruise industry's going to crumble with the mass confusion of vacationers everywhere.:D

Fess up, the Dream will stay in PC so PC will have the Disney Dream and Carnival Dream, the Magic is going to LA so it'll compete with the Disney Magic, and, now follow this, the Disney Epic will move to Miami and compete with the NCL Epic.

The whole cruise industry's going to crumble with the mass confusion of vacationers everywhere.:D

OMG could you imagine the confusion when the taxi go to drop you off...not only would u need to know which ship you are on but also which line?

I went to meet a friend for lunch and the whole time I couldnt stop thinking about what was being said on here!:o I am almost to the point of needing therapy! Please CCL suits! Please reveal today!

The Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston.

The Conquest and Ecstasy will be in New Orleans.

The Disney Magic is not going to Los Angeles. The Disney Wonder is.

You know, he could give us a post # range...

~~The answer lies somewhere between post # XXX and post # XXX~~

edited to say I don't mean "between post # 1 and post # 766"

:D

Do you think it's safe to say it's a post made today? Wouldn't he have said it last night if it was a post from last night? Or not? Aaaaaahhhhh! :mad::o

The Disney Magic is not going to Los Angeles. The Disney Wonder is.

Even better! Put all the Dreams and Magics in Port Canaveral and let them fight it out!

Carnival should rename the Breeze the Carnival Wonder and homeport in LA.

There, it's all settled.

A lot of travel writers do a lot of articles about Alaska and a lot of them use "foot notes"' date=' which explains why there aren't enough feet to go around. :)[/quote']

This thread is completely crazy, real entertainment.

Archived