Is Cagney's open for Lunch on embarkation day?

Tom-n-Cheryl

We are taking our first NCL cruise this Friday on the Sky.

I understand that breakfast and lunch in Cagney's is a perk for suite guests.

Are they open on embarkation day for lunch? It would seem a lot better option than the buffet!

Thanks,

Tom

This is going to be tough -- apparently I will need all 3 days in there to sample the goodies! Though I understand they have a BBQ on Great Stirrup Cay on the last day --- hmmmmm~!

Tom

You can do it!

I think it's the fruit compote that was pure berry heaven if you like your berries big fat and juicy.

Crab caked egg benedict- MMMMMMMMM

Coffee-Never had better

I recall the french toast was quite yummy ( i guess better than his sister, the french dip:rolleyes:)

Shrimp cocktail-We are not talking tiny shrimp like in the MDR. These are REAL shrimp!

Try to go everyday if you can. Totally worth it! Have a great time!:)

Are they open on embarkation day for lunch? It would seem a lot better option than the buffet!

Thanks,

Tom

if you are a suite guest or a VIP, yes..

Nita

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

We were on the NCL Gem in the Deluxe Owner's Suite (one of two of them brother was in the next one - check it out). Out of this world! We ate every breakfast and noon and they even threw in two dinners (one was complete lobster dinner once) and two free dinners at the French Restaurant (can't remember the restaurant) along with a butler, our own concscierce, bar, top of the ship 15th deck with key, private pool and garden and meals there, and private hot tub and garden patio. We got an excellent deal as it was empty. On the 14th deck I believe.

Cagneys was our fav place = check out the lobster fritta or eggs benedict, french toast.

I hope you like NLC - I loved the Butler, dh did no too much. Tea every few hours, many treats delivered every day and free champagne and booze I believe. Maybe just the OS but it was heaven.

Have a great trip both of you. It was our 50th anniv so we splurged. Let us know how you like it. You can see here which is the most fun ship tho.

Geri

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

I corrected my typos in my earlier email and filled you in in many, many more perks but lost it being over my editing time. If you look at the NCL brochure or call the agent it will describes all the perks of the DELUXE OWNER'S SUITE - all two of them onboard. They may let my last email go through...I hope so. The private pool and lounge for the OS is to die for and the rooftop garden with a private key and private bar any only exclusive with Cagney's for br and dinner and they give you a free lobster night there also usually. And they gave us a free dinner at the beautiful French Restaurant and several entrees.

Enjoy your cruise both of you...you deserve it and let us know how you like it.

As you can see below NCL Deluxe OS was my 'fav' cruise (Butler) but it lists our other really fav fun and affordable cruise line moreso.

Cheers to you and Cheryl. We love and learn from your posts. Nice to meet you. We are Geri & Jack Scott and Interline people. from Ottawa, Canada.

Happy sailing!

Geri & Jack

By the way...the private concierge makes all your reservations etc. and the many electronic perks and coffee expresso etc. machine in the room is great.The Suite is only for two people and we got a terrific deal as they were empty. The patio hut and garden right out your room is to die for. huge space.....full view at front of ship circular suite. Cheers.

. . . Cheers to you and Cheryl. We love and learn from your posts. Nice to meet you. We are Geri & Jack Scott and Interline people. from Ottawa, Canada.

Happy sailing!

T-n-C: They failed to mentioned that they are very nice people, too. :D (Hi, G&J!!)

Adding my own Cheers and Bon Voyage wishes right here as well. Still bummed beyond bummed it didn't materialize for me to be on this sailing with you both. Would have been fun to 'break in' the new line together.

Enjoy - Enjoy - Enjoy!!

Crackpipe Don :) :)

Archived