Luggage tags

Do they mail this to you? I did the set sail pass online and on page three they have a copy of the luggage tags, but they are not official luggage tags. Where do I get the official copy?

Thanks,

Tibbie

There is spot when doing the set sail pass to request that the luggage tags be mailed to you. Just go to that and fill out the information. It's hit and miss. For the last cruise we received tags for one cabin but not the other even though I requested both at the same time. There was 8 tags for the one cabin so we just used them on all of the luggage since the cabins were side by side anyway. They just put your luggage in the hallway, not in the actual rooms. It is well worth the attempt to get the tags mailed to you instead of photo copying and trying to attach paper without the sticky backs of the actual tags. Or you can wait until you get to the pier and they will have some there they can put on your luggage for you.

Do they mail this to you? I did the set sail pass online and on page three they have a copy of the luggage tags, but they are not official luggage tags. Where do I get the official copy?

Thanks,

Tibbie

We just made final payment this morning for our September 4 cruise on Jewel. I printed off my SetSail Pass when I noticed it said "PRINT".:D

When Luggage Tags are available to order, it will indicate that on your Cruise Documentation Page. It does not indicate that for us today.........we will most probably have to wait another 10 days to two weeks before we can order them.

The "Request Luggage Tags" button will not show up on the web site until the electronic cruise docs are ready. This is usually 4 to 6 weeks before the cruise date. If you make final payment within 4 weeks of the cruise date, then it takes another couple of days for the cruise docs to be ready.

The "Request Luggage Tags" button will not show up on the web site until the electronic cruise docs are ready. This is usually 4 to 6 weeks before the cruise date. If you make final payment within 4 weeks of the cruise date, then it takes another couple of days for the cruise docs to be ready.

I couldn't remember what the button to order the tags was called . Thanks for refreshing my memory.:D

HI,

Our last cruise was in August and we have a cruise on Serennade coming up for this August. Back then we were able to get our documents mailed to us so we could get our luggage tags, which I prefer to use. This time when we made our final payment 2 weeks ago I asked our TA to make sure we had the paper documents mailed to us again and she said they told her they are now charging $35.00 for paper documents. I did print the luggage tags with my setsail pass and may try putting them on with some clear contact paper I already have but I really prefer the luggage tags we use to get. Did they charge you to send JUST the luggage tags? If they didn't I may request them too! Thanks for posting this information.

HI,

Our last cruise was in August and we have a cruise on Serennade coming up for this August. Back then we were able to get our documents mailed to us so we could get our luggage tags, which I prefer to use. This time when we made our final payment 2 weeks ago I asked our TA to make sure we had the paper documents mailed to us again and she said they told her they are now charging $35.00 for paper documents. I did print the luggage tags with my setsail pass and may try putting them on with some clear contact paper I already have but I really prefer the luggage tags we use to get. Did they charge you to send JUST the luggage tags? If they didn't I may request them too! Thanks for posting this information.

If you choose electronic documents, you will have the opportunity to request luggage tags on the website. These are free, and will be mailed to you within about a week of your request. They are much like the luggage tags that come with paper documents.

Bob

Thanks for letting me know that so quickly. I just went to mycruises on RCI website and we are set to leave in 69 days and it did not have a place to request my luggage tags yet. How soon before your cruise were you able to do that? Appreciate your help!

Thanks for letting me know that so quickly. I just went to mycruises on RCI website and we are set to leave in 69 days and it did not have a place to request my luggage tags yet. How soon before your cruise were you able to do that? Appreciate your help!

We leave on August 31 and our luggage tags are not available to order either.

Originally Posted by clarea

I guess we waited too long to do the online check in. Our message after requesting luggage tags at the end read "they have exceeded the alloted amounts for mailing":( Guess we will be getting them at the pier!

Archived