Pirates of the Carribbean theme night 4NW

Crusin and lovin it

They had this on the January 23 Wonder cruise that we were on. Waiters in the dining room were dressed as pirates. Each passenger was given a red pirate bandanna to wear on their head for the pirate deck party. I believe the deck party started at 9:45 that night (Nassau) and it was rocking. Everyone was wearing their bandanas and dancing on the deck. Lots of characters dressed in pirate costumes. After an hour, a "bad pirate" (friend of Captain Hooks) rapelled off the funnel down onto the deck. Chased the "good" characters away and took over the party. Lots of loud music and partying after that. Of course in the end the bad pirates were defeated and the good pirates continued the party. After the deck party a Pirate buffet was served on deck 9. This party was loads of fun and everyone was having a blast. FUN!

We had this on our 2nd night on the Wonder last weekend. It was the night we ate at Triton's. The menu was pirate themed, the waiters wore low key pirate uniforms, and the tables had pirate do-rags at each place setting for the guests to wear on their heads. Right before dessert, the dining room staff danced through the dining room to "a pirates life for me" and the kids followed along.

They also had a pirate party on deck, after dinner. DH and I didn't go, but my family went up and had a good time. They said the kids did a lot of dancing with girl pirates. That's the extent of what I know about the deck party. I think it was also the same night that they had a midnight buffet, but we were too stuffed to partake in that.

Have fun!

Archived