excursions

jhogan44

Hi- can anyone tell me how (what website) to book excursions for the NCL Jewel 8/28/10. We want to rent a clam shell on GSC and British Colonial Hotel day pass for Nassau. Do I use the hotel website? Do I use NCL for the clamshell ticket? Do I do these ahead of time to avoid long lines at the excursion desk onboard? thanks- first time!!

Welcome to cruise critic.

First, you need to join the Roll Call for your cruise. You may meet others doing the same excursions as you and would like to share a cab. To find the Roll Call, go to the Boards Menu and scroll down to Roll Calls. Find NCL and click on it. Find Norwegian Jewel and click on it. Finally, find the thread for your cruise.

Hi- can anyone tell me how (what website) to book excursions for the NCL Jewel 8/28/10. We want to rent a clam shell on GSC and British Colonial Hotel day pass for Nassau. Do I use the hotel website? Do I use NCL for the clamshell ticket? Do I do these ahead of time to avoid long lines at the excursion desk onboard? thanks- first time!!

ncl.com for all the shore excursions thru the ship they offer on your sailing

you can go to it by registering and then signing in and there will be your reservation and you can see what is offered.

go to the Ports board for Nassau info (Bahamas board) all your answers there.

you will LOVE the JEWEL...ENJOY:)

Archived