Discover Grand Turk & Governor's Beach Tour

WillieD13

We have been looking at this excursion as a possibility, but the descriptions are not clear about how much of the 2.75 hours is tour, and how much of it is at the beach. Since it appears that the tour ends at the beach, for one's own leisure time, I am wondering if the tour part takes the entire 2.75 hours, and then any beach time is whoever long you decide to stay there, OR, is some of that 2.75 hours, beach time? Also, I noted that making your way back to the ship is on your own, via the bus that comes by regularly (listed as every 20 minutes or so). How timely is the bus, and how long does it take the bus to get back to the dock area? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

If I were you I would not do a tour. We rented a golf cart from Nathan and toured the island on our own time and spent as much time at Governors Beach as we wanted. Nathan rents carts for t wo people 65.00 and 4 people 85.00/ The tours looked okay but if you tour on your own you cant get lost

Archived