Barcelona after cruise leave luggage

nicknata

Hi, appreciate if anyone can give some advice on this.

We are a family of 6 that will be ending our med cruise in Barcelona in August. We would like to spend some time exploring the city before leaving on a late afternoon flight. The problem is I don't know what can we do with the luggages. with 6 of us including 2 children, I foresee we will have quite a few pieces of lugguage so we cannot really take them with us while sightseeing. I read from the port website that there is no left luggage service there. So if anyone has good solution to share, please let me know! Thanks in advance on that.

Hi, appreciate if anyone can give some advice on this.

We are a family of 6 that will be ending our med cruise in Barcelona in August. We would like to spend some time exploring the city before leaving on a late afternoon flight. The problem is I don't know what can we do with the luggages. with 6 of us including 2 children, I foresee we will have quite a few pieces of lugguage so we cannot really take them with us while sightseeing. I read from the port website that there is no left luggage service there. So if anyone has good solution to share, please let me know! Thanks in advance on that.

From pier you can take a cab to Sants train station (15 to 20 euro) and leave the luggage there. If I remember correctly large lockers are 4.5 euros and small around 3 euro. When ready to go back to the airport take train from Sants (20 min, 2.80 euro). Also there is luggage storage at airport.

Your other option is to buy 4 hr Barcelona city tour from your cruise company that will drop you off at the airport after. Luggage will stay on the tour bus.

When we got off (5/27) the ship we (3 couples) took a tour with Barcelona Day Tours (55 euros each-4 hours). All of the luggage fit into the large van which was comfortable for six adults. In our case, we were dropped off at our respective hotels. I'm sure they go to the airport. It was a great tour that you can tailor to your own preferences.

Archived