New Aqua Park at Blue Lagoon

future1sttimecruiser

I just received an e-mail from Blue Lagoon announcing their new Aqua Park - it looks like fun. I called and there is no additional fee to use it if you have a beach day or encounter/swim booked; you just have to sign up for up once you're there.

Has anyone used it yet?

http://www.dolphinencounters.com/dolphin_encounter-15.php

They fibbing, it is extra. We just got back yesterday and did the Blue Lagoon (on our own, not through Carnival). There are signs on the lagoon for costs on the "extra's". Our kids did the park and it was $30 for both of them (got lifeguard to give me a lower price). I think posted costs are $25pp for all day and $15pp for a session. Our kids love play things, but said the items were too hot to enjoy (it is plastic in the beaming sun!). So they only lasted about 15 minutes or so.

Yeah...just give the kids the box..it will keep them happy :). One thing that people may want to know. We did not do it with Carnival and we got to the Lagoon around 9 ish. The Carnival boat got there around 10:30 - 11 and left around 1:30. We stayed till 3 or so (would of stayed longer but a storm came). So the carnival boat on the day we were there only stayed 2-3 hours.

The Carnival boat got there around 10:30 - 11 and left around 1:30. We stayed till 3 or so (would of stayed longer but a storm came). So the carnival boat on the day we were there only stayed 2-3 hours.

Yeah we have already booked our excursion and it has the time listed as 9am-1:30pm. We are the only ship in port that day so hopefully there will be little competition for hammocks, space, etc. Thanks for the info!

Archived