Where & when do you meet other CCrs on Conquest?

Micktooth

I have gotten so much great info from this board. I cannot wait for my cruise. I would like to know how other cruise critic members met up on the Conquest. Times and locations would be great. I can't wait to hear about your meetings. I would like to set up a meet and mingle for my March 27 cruise. Thanks y'all!:)

We didn't have an official meet and greet ~ we just said we were going to meet somewhere at a certain time. We met at the Lido Deck bar next to the pool. I'm not sure if the library is open on the first day but that seems like the best place. Very quiet and it never seemed to get busy (on my cruise, at least). While you're there, make sure you sign the CC log book! :)

I agree the Sky Bar is the best place. It is very easy to find and is surrounded by the Pizza outlet and the great icecream machines are close by. They also will close the roof if it is raining.

This was my favorite bar, it also is the last to close each night (3AM) I closed it down several nights Ha Ha. The late night bar tender is a great guy. Have Fun I sure did!!!

Archived