azura A018 questions

sunlover.uk

HI

I'm after some help please, have mailed p&o but no reply yet. Do anyone know if they is a soda package to purchase for my 9year old boy and a wine package for me? I have sailed with OV 1&2 and Navigator of seas but never with P&O and really excited.

Many other questions but i dont want to bore you all :)

thanks

There are wine packages - six bottles in each I believe - and I think they will be something like a New World Package - etc. We have never used this facility so I can't tell you more than that. One thing, if you go into the restaurant for lunch one day - the main restaurant - sometimes they advertise bin end wines on the left hand side of the menu and these are excellent value for money. We had some superb bin ends for £12 and you can purchase one at lunch time and then have it served at your table in the evening.

Yes there are soda packages but I don't know more than that. If you ask at any of the bars I'm sure they will be able to help you.

We are on Azura next March and really looking forward to sampling a new ship. We have been on 9 cruises with P&O previously. I can't answer any questions about Azura but if there's anything you want to know about P&O in general please ask. If you go to the P&O site and register on their Community section you will find both a part devoted to Azura and quite a few long reviews - the majority of them very positive.

Carole

Firstly here are some photos of Azura -over 60 - that I took while on board for the naming ceremony, staying overnight in a balcony cabin:

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AzuraApril10#5458865851795395218

There will no doubt be wine packages, a card maybe on your table on the first dinner to promote it, or if not ask the wine waiter. Usually 3 red and 3 white , but maybe worth just choosing your own ecery night depending on what food you choose to eat?

Here is a example of a wine package from a Arcadia cruise in 2008,

Premier Package £148 6 bottles

New World Package £80.65 6 bottles

Continental Package £79.65* 6 bottles

The Red Package £87.65 6 bottles

The White Package £83.25 6 bottles

An example of content:

NEW WORLD PACKAGE CONTAINS:

California

Cabernet Sauvignon Turning leaf*E & J Gallo - Red

Chardonnay ditto white

Australia: