Oasis deck six

We are booked on an upcomming Oasis cruise and are in cabin 6206 deck six. Wondering if the bed is by the balcony or bathroom? Also wondering about the size of the balcony,and any noise issues with this cabin? Any info would be appreciated. If any one has pictures of this particular cabin and balcony it would be great to see them!

THANX !!!!!!!!!!

We are booked in that same cabin for her Feb 12, 2011 sailing...I'd be interested in knowing about the bed placement, etc. too. Looking at the deck plans, it looks like this cabin is on the corner of a hump...little larger balcony, I believe. Enjoy your cruise : )

Mickyliz:D

Hi stressrelief,

We will get some photos and info and try to fill you in about the layout,balcony,noise,likes and ect. on our newyears cruise.

I see that you were on Freedom of the seas! How did you like that cruise as we are thinking of doing a future booking on her.

Thanks Bigbass - I'll look forward to the info on cabin 6206. Freedom was fantastic. We had a oceanview balcony midship. It was our first experience with a balcony and I'll never go back. I guess you call us balcony snobs...anyway we enjoyed room service breakfast on the balcony every morning as we pulled into port, very relaxing and somewhat romantic (this was our 25th wedding anniversary cruise). The ship is beautiful - loved Sorrento's, Chops, Giovanni's, walking on the promenade. You can't go wrong with the Freedom Class. We wanted to try Oasis... Happy cruising.

Mickyliz:D

Archived