Wine List??????

scapino

cruisecat, if you know, is that menu for all MDRs in the Carnival line or specific to Fantasy. The prices are way more reasonable than I expected (just the normal restaurant 30% upgrade)...don't want to get my hopes up if it's a Fantasy list (we're on the Freedom in Sept). Thanks!

Does anyone know how much is the Cork Fee that Carnival charges when you bring your own wine? is it $10.00 or $20.00 per bottle?

Thanks

Corkage is $10 in the main dining room and $15 in the steakhouses - or so I've heard, since I've never had a waiter actually charge me.

cruisecat, if you know, is that menu for all MDRs in the Carnival line or specific to Fantasy. The prices are way more reasonable than I expected (just the normal restaurant 30% upgrade)...don't want to get my hopes up if it's a Fantasy list (we're on the Freedom in Sept). Thanks!

Supposedly for the fleet; but I am sure there will be differences due to availability.

Corkage is $10 in the main dining room and $15 in the steakhouses - or so I've heard, since I've never had a waiter actually charge me.

We were not charged either. I suspect the waiters would rather you put it in their tips! Has anyone ever paid corkage fees?

Archived