New DP perk-any first hand accounts yet??(BOGO speciality restaurant)

PH8

Just thinking smell the burning... What if you booked when you got onboard, before you got the books or voucher from your room, and they had done away with that coupon or voucher you would be charged the cancellation fee if you did not want to go. I would not be one to use this coupon anyway, because I travel as a single, but just wondering if this could happen.

Also just back off Indie. Received the new internet minutes plus the ones from the coupon book. Didn't use many minutes though :D

In our cabin we received only the old coupon book. Had to ask the Loyalty Ambassador for the printed sheet with the new benefits. Took a couple of days to get the sheet.

Knew nothing about the two-for-one dinner first night in the specialty restaurant. First time I hear about it is here on this thread!!!:D

The free photos are fun of course - I took one large one and one small.

We are on two more cruises on the Indie in the near future - not sure I can stand the bunfight/rugger scrum in the WJ at lunchtime when in port though -many people return for lunch and it is a poor experience. We take some rolls, cheese etc. to our cabin when lunch opens and then eat at our leisure in our cabin or in the DL or CL.

Can't understand why the MDR doesn't open for lunch as on Cunard, P&O, Princess etc. For older people, pushing and shoving and dodging kids at lunchtime, isn't ideal. Also, the lunch in the MDR is really great (when its open) and well thought out. Great salad bar and interesting a la carte menu.

That's not unusual as the new ones aren't supposed to be available out until July 1. Did he get the added coupons on a sheet of paper?

In fact,he just called to tell me,he did get the printed perks on a sheet of paper(laundry,internet plus something else he couldn't remember),BUT no BOGO,,

Since it's listed on the C&A UK site..........maybe our friends across the pond are the only ones eligible.:eek::D

Or more like it that the UK office made a mistake :rolleyes: oh did I say that out loud :eek::D

I did see it on the UK C&A list when the changes were made but as I hadn't seen anything about it being mentioned by anyone over the pond I thought it might be a mistake.

In fact,he just called to tell me,he did get the printed perks on a sheet of paper(laundry,internet plus something else he couldn't remember),BUT no BOGO,,

The sheet had 4 coupons on them.

For D+ they were

1. free bag of laundry, done on the day they do the promo.

2. 45 minutes free internet.

3. free photo

4. discount on additional internet packages.

They were folded and placed inside the old coupon books.

Make sure he remembers the reserved seating for the shows, and that the lounges should be programmed on his sea pass card.

Or more like it that the UK office made a mistake :rolleyes: oh did I say that out loud :eek::D

I did see it on the UK C&A list when the changes were made but as I hadn't seen anything about it being mentioned by anyone over the pond I thought it might be a mistake.

If it is a mistake, then it's one MAJOR mistake.

But then, Kathy did get a confirming response from C&A here.

The sheet had 4 coupons on them.

For D+ they were

1. free bag of laundry, done on the day they do the promo.

2. 45 minutes free internet.

3. free photo

4. discount on additional internet packages.

They were folded and placed inside the old coupon books.

Make sure he remembers the reserved seating for the shows, and that the lounges should be programmed on his sea pass card.

He's outta range now to text/call......but I'll ask him about it later.......

He did send me a pic........no lemonade in the WJ.........lemon/lime water:eek::eek:instead...

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5COwner.YOUR-2E75742F22%5CDesktop%5CKK

They had lemonade on our Freedom cruise 2 weeks ago. But they did not have it out on the trays at the windjammer. Instead of having a whole tray of it, when I asked, they just poured a couple glasses. If you don't see it, just ask.

I posted my last reply to this post of yours,BUT it showed up before yours......ODD!:confused::confused::confused:

He's outta range now to text/call......but I'll ask him about it later.......

He did send me a pic........no lemonade in the WJ.........lemon/lime water:eek::eek:instead...

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5COwner.YOUR-2E75742F22%5CDesktop%5CKK

What?? lol

They had lemonade on our Freedom cruise 2 weeks ago. But they did not have it out on the trays at the windjammer. Instead of having a whole tray of it, when I asked, they just poured a couple glasses. If you don't see it, just ask.

Archived