Setting up different accounts for people in the same room....

ray123

Does anyone know how to set up different accounts for people staying in the same room???? Here's my situation.... I am rooming with my two daughters and my niece. My husband is rooming with my son and my niece's boyfriend. We do not want my neice's or her boyfriends charges on our account, as they will be doing much more drinking then us. But when i try to set it up on the Funpass it just says "Guest with no charging privledges" next to her name. Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.:)

Does anyone know how to set up different accounts for people staying in the same room???? Here's my situation.... I am rooming with my two daughters and my niece. My husband is rooming with my son and my niece's boyfriend. We do not want my neice's or her boyfriends charges on our account, as they will be doing much more drinking then us. But when i try to set it up on the Funpass it just says "Guest with no charging privledges" next to her name. Any help would GREATLY be appreciated.:)

Nothing to it. Just tell them at check in what you want who to be able to do what and who is responsible for what.

You could have one with full privileges, one with strict limits, one with no charging and one with their own account and pay method. OR any other combos.

I hope I help. If you set up your account, it should list all people in your room. There is a drop down box by each name. The options are Member with Charging Privileges, Member without Charging Privileges and Set up Account later. You want them to be w/o privileges, until they go online and enter their own credit card information. That way you can charge on your account, and they must set up their own.

We cruise four to a room, no one related and do it all the time.

Good luck!!!

Ahhh.... that may have been the problem. My neice was logging in under my login and password. Maybe she needs to register on her own?? I did see member w/ privledges and memeber w/o privledges but nothing else.

I will have her try setting up her own login, etc and see what happens. I just would like for it to be set up b4 we cruise, one less thing to delay us gettting onboard.

thank you for your responses, I appreciate them.

Archived