Help please re powerpoints on Dawn Princess

We are going on the Dawn Princess next year on the 8th April cruise to Hawaii. My problem is that since our last cruise on Sun Princess I have an apnea machine which needs to be plugged into a powerpoint while I am asleep at night. Does anyone know where the powerpoint is in relation to the head of the bed. I was trying to remember if it was on the dressing table which is beside the bed. Please help as I do not want to have to take an extension lead.

We are going on the Dawn Princess next year on the 8th April cruise to Hawaii. My problem is that since our last cruise on Sun Princess I have an apnea machine which needs to be plugged into a powerpoint while I am asleep at night. Does anyone know where the powerpoint is in relation to the head of the bed. I was trying to remember if it was on the dressing table which is beside the bed. Please help as I do not want to have to take an extension lead.

hi grey nomad, on our last Dawn Princess cruise they had the powerpoint below the TV... i dont think they have anymore so you may have to take an extension cord

rkmw

Hi Grey Nomad,

There is a powerpoint on the wall behind the dressing table, but it's US so an adaptor will be needed, I think it's 2 round pins.

Happy cruising

Lee

I believe the power points have been changed over to Aussie plugs...but for something so important I think you should be speaking directly to the line.

The power point in our balcony room was above the dressing table but on the balcony end..

Hi Bob & Kay

Have you and Kay booked anything yet?

As you can see we did book Asia, are you coming also.

Regards Lee & Scott

hi Lee, we are doing the b2b in Oct on the Dawn but nothing after that....we are still thinking about Asia

bob

I believe the power points have been changed over to Aussie plugs...but for something so important I think you should be speaking directly to the line.

The power point in our balcony room was above the dressing table but on the balcony end..

Rugbypopsie is right - take an extension lead. In fact I never travel without one for my machine.

Hi Bob and Kay, how do you get a list of your cruises to appear on your page

John & Eileen

hi John, you go into your CP and go to edit signature no advertising allowed and write it down there

bob

Hi Bob and Kay,, Scott and Eileen Hope you have settled down after our wonderful cruise,,, busy looking for the next one, very tempted with the Melb- New Zealand one in Jan on Dawn Princess so easy from Melbourne,,, Jamie still has his eye on Las Vegas - Mexican riviera,,, we will see.

Hope you are all well

Marg

Hi Bob and Kay,, Scott and Lee Hope you have settled down after our wonderful cruise,,, busy looking for the next one, very tempted with the Melb- New Zealand one in Jan on Dawn Princess so easy from Melbourne,,, Jamie still has his eye on Las Vegas - Mexican riviera,,, we will see.

Hope you are all well

Marg

Archived