N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I get so much accomplished in a day and I come back here to get news updates and the first I see... the EPIC is limping now! GRRR! :mad:

My addiction to the EPIC continues as she is now moving out of Rotterdam and into the sea lanes for the English Channel at 13.5 knots. Yes I'm stalking her on Marine Traffic. :D

Kim - I hear you on the Studio staterooms. The second I find out my Spring Break schedule for March next year I'm getting one of those cabins!!! :D

I'm a NESS and proud of it - -I do not want recovery help -- just more info to feed my addiction. :p

I had my gal-friend group booked in May of 2009 -- we've waited a l o n g time for our August 28 cruise and are beginning to be so overcomed with anticipation we can hardly stand it......like the rest of you!

I think this might be my new favorite thread and you are my new BFF!!!!

I guess I have to admit to it as well, since I've been following the threads and posting some webcam photos here and there.

What makes it even worse is that I haven't even booked a cruise on her yet.:o

That looks pretty good to me.

The English folks in the audience are giggling/groaning at "South Hampton". ;)

Compare this to the Marine Traffic map, and you'll figure out where the ship is and where it's headed: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=southampton,+uk&sll=33.572037,-117.590003&sspn=0.010816,0.01708&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Southampton,+Hampshire,+United+Kingdom&ll=50.712113,-0.236206&spn=1.052194,3.955078&z=9

I'm booked on the TA... Going real soon. I will send photos and will try to be able to answer questions when I come back.

I hope this site will help me when I get back.:p

My family is afraid I will have serious withdrawls since I will have nothing to obsess about..

I must admit, I envy those of you who are living with other NESS members & can share your addiction. I must travel this road alone, behind closed doors, by my computer, checking for updates...

My goal today is to start working on my 4th newsletter for those cruising with me on 10/30.

I am committed to passing on the news & perhaps inflicting this wonderful addiction onto others!

I saw the Epic go by on the Solent webcam which is great. The one for the actual docks in Southampton is not so great and refreshes every 20 mins. You can see the Epic on the shot now but she is almost docking!

Ok, Ok, I too must admit to being a NESS, So Happy to have the Great opportunity to be one! My Kids now run in the other direction each time I call them over to the computer to "Show Off" another newly found picture of the EPIC. So I am happy to see that there are others out there who crave the EIPC news! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Ok, Ok, I too must admit to being a NESS, So Happy to have the Great opportunity to be one! My Kids now run in the other direction each time I call them over to the computer to "Show Off" another newly found picture of the EPIC. So I am happy to see that there are others out there who crave the EIPC news! Keep the pictures coming! :)

Oh thank god for that, me too !!!!

I get so excited when I've found a new picture, shout the kids to have a look, and they don't seem bothered. Which then makes me mad.:eek:

My Mrs calls it EPICCING !!!

38 days to go

Hi my name is Angela and I'm a NESS :p I love being a NESS and I am very glad I found this thread where I can share my obcession with other addicts! I love to find new pictures and videos of the EPIC! I was so happy to finally see real pictures of the rooms and restaurants! I have to say my kids are more excited about new pictures and videos when I find them then my hubby (he wants to be suprisied) What's with that? I finally find some great pictures and try to show them off and he runs in the other direction :confused: Oh well at lesat I can share them here :D

Hi, my name is Melinda and I am a NESS member as well. I stalk this board and ncl fb page all day at work. I love to go home and give my kids update of the ship and then they stalk their computers at night looking at NCL as well. I can not wait for august to get here. I am so happy for those going soon so that I can hear real reviews.

Wonder how many posts I had before Epic stalking? :rolleyes:

Since I was one of those following the Epic into Rotterdam very, very, late Friday night I will admit to at least having a passing interest in the Epic. :p

Though it is summer time and I do have other activities to do; like going to the rodeo to watch my DS wrangle a sheep (yes he is riding backwards :confused: ).

Another site for the stalkers to follow is the live ships information for the port of Southampton. Currently the Epic is not to leave the port until 1300 on June 23.

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/live/ship_alongside.asp

Sean_riding_1.jpg.00ebc5081d5c54642a8de4bb59c6fe3f.jpg

sean_riding_2.jpg.2a1388a3d54da9e7b1826bf067eccdf1.jpg

Well -- I have been "NESSing" for several days now. I guess it's about time that I acknowledge it. One heck of a pass time that some in my family don't understand (like my wife). We're cruising on the Epic August 14. I see a couple of fellow cruisers for that same date are also "NESSing". We will have to compare notes.

Thanks to whoever started all of this. Also thanks to those who have helped me with webcam links.

Archived