N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Hi Maja-

My name is Millie and I am also an Epic stalker!! I just found this, how cool, I'm not alone...there are other NESS too! I have 37 days to go, can't wait!!

Has everyone heard about the clear bathroom doors? Not too excited about that...but I'm sure we'll adjust! :D

Stalking the Ventnor webcam at the mo... not sure what we will see though, probably at a big distance away if anything! I hope there are some good cams in NYC!

Then I will be seeing her for real in Miami!:)

Ah... she's flying along now! She's so far out now that I'm sure any webcam would show her as just a blip. Someone said earlier she needs to go 17 some odd knots to get to NYC on time and she's in line with that so she'll probably be cruising at that speed for the rest of the trip unless they hit rough weather and I so hope she doesn't!!! :)

This is the closest shot I got (Cowes) :D

Thank you guys for posting all links and cams you could find.

That's a great one at Cowes, it's what I thought I had also. Then I pulled it up and all it was, was a picture of the water.:(

Thanks for sharing! :)

Good morning everyone :) I had a nice 10 hours of sleep and feel great today. Glad she got away kind of on time and looking at those webcam shots shes definitely running on both screws! I hope everyone has a safe, uninterruped trip and look forward to seeing her arrive in New York, suppose its too early to ask if anyone knows NYC webcams? I have absolutely no idea!

Hope you all have a good rest of the day wherever you are

Good day mate! Glad you had a good nights sleep. Yup, we've tracked her pretty much all afternoon here and she's doing great. As for the NY web cams, I haven't researched them yet. Guess we have a few days. ;) I'm sure someone from the NYC area already knows which cams are best and will report here hopefully.

Have a great rest of your day, as us Americans start easing into our evening rituals.

Archived