N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I'll be on it th week before you. Sorry' date=' I don't know how to blog or any of that stuff....if I could I would...maybe someone in our group knows how.[/quote']

That's okay...I'll follow your cruise somehow? There must be a blogger for the first cruise in the US. I don't blog either but I can sure work these boards. The only thing is my husband probably will say no to purchasing minutes on board. I'm not going to argue with him about it. Heck, I got a 2 week cruise out of him!:D (We are bringing my sons netbook just in case something drastic happens at the office and he needs to get online immediately. This has yet to happen on any vacation though.)

That's okay...I'll follow your cruise somehow? There must be a blogger for the first cruise in the US. I don't blog either but I can sure work these boards. The only thing is my husband probably will say no to purchasing minutes on board. I'm not going to argue with him about it. Heck, I got a 2 week cruise out of him!:D (We are bringing my sons netbook just in case something drastic happens at the office and he needs to get online immediately. This has yet to happen on any vacation though.)

WOW!!! Back to back...how nice!!!!!!:)

Calling all NESSers, I think I need an intervention. I just caught what I was doing and had to laugh. I have been so busy at work lately I havent been able to keep up. I had some downtime tonight so I am catching up. I am accomplishing this task as follows:

I have the cruise critic video downloading under one tab, and I watch as it builds up, under another tab I am checking out to see if anything new has occured under ports of call, I am using the ipad to follow the everything epic folder and I have been using my iphone to read email updates, of course most of them have been from the NESS thread!!! I might need help!!!!!!:eek:

Calling all NESSers, I think I need an intervention. I just caught what I was doing and had to laugh. I have been so busy at work lately I havent been able to keep up. I had some downtime tonight so I am catching up. I am accomplishing this task as follows:

I have the cruise critic video downloading under one tab, and I watch as it builds up, under another tab I am checking out to see if anything new has occured under ports of call, I am using the ipad to follow the everything epic folder and I have been using my iphone to read email updates, of course most of them have been from the NESS thread!!! I might need help!!!!!!:eek:

Better join the club and add the logo! :D Hey, see ya on the 17th!:)

Wow....I'm having a hard time keeping up just with my computer...it is very addictive!!!!!:D Just admit it and keep multitasking!!!!

Yes, add the Logo!!!!:D

Archived