N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Hi Dave!:)

Just passing by and saw your post. Hope you and the family are doing well, keep cruzin, and have a great holiday weekend!:cool:

Barry

Good Morning New York,

Barry, Hope you and Carol have a great holiday weekend. We are cruising this year on the Epic in about 5 weeks. Saw you got another group cruise next May. :cool: The little cheese now plays baseball; so we go no where in May and June.

dont feel bad I did the same thing. my dd thought I was crazy b/c I was stalking the site while waiting for the summer camp bus.

someone needs to turn webcam 2 on it was working earlier

Would be awesome if she docked right next to the Intrepid, that would be a good show

I'm thinking that is exactly where she is docking - at least that is where the DAWN always parks... :D

It's going to be awesome - hopefully we'll be able to watch the lifeboats drop, so she can turn into her parking space! LOL

My husband just got home from work and I showed him the webcam image of her sailing into NY and even he got really excited and said he wishes we were sailing next week not next year now!!! :D

Sam :)

Archived