N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Are you saying the first 2 bags are free as in carry on or luggage?

You can check-in 2 luggages with Southwest free... http://www.southwest.com/bagsflyfree/ but the standard rules for size/weight apply -->

Weight and Size Allowance:
Maximum weight is 50 pounds and maximum size is 62 inches (length + width + height) per checked piece of luggage.

ok my fellow stalkers. I leave in the morning for Miami! I'll likely check in on Friday before we head out, but while I'm gone, make sure to stalk me! :)

Western Caribbean or bust!!

:D

Of course we will all EXPECT a full report in minute detail when you return. Especially post those dailies.

It's only what us NESSers have come to want ;)

We are salivating.

ENJOY YOU TRIP. May your feet be happy on the warm sands of Mexico and Roatan.

Of course we will all EXPECT a full report in minute detail when you return. Especially post those dailies.

It's only what us NESSers have come to want ;)

We are salivating.

ENJOY YOU TRIP. May your feet be happy on the warm sands of Mexico and Roatan.

..."when you return"... my butt! This is NESS!!! We expect real-time updates while onboard! Post cruise reviews are for losers!

(except for me who cannot afford the onboard internet fees.......)

You can check-in 2 luggages with Southwest free... http://www.southwest.com/bagsflyfree/ but the standard rules for size/weight apply -->

Weight and Size Allowance:
Maximum weight is 50 pounds and maximum size is 62 inches (length + width + height) per checked piece of luggage.

Thanks for the info. I will be checking into this. It just may be cost effective to book with them. :)

ok my fellow stalkers. I leave in the morning for Miami! I'll likely check in on Friday before we head out, but while I'm gone, make sure to stalk me! :)

Western Caribbean or bust!!

:D

Make sure you have a great time, and dont forget we will be expecting a full report once you get back!:)

Hi stalkers!

Some nasty weather here in MIA, but we're liking our suite at the Hilton. It's about 3x the size of a BA cabin and I have a great view of the port. Hope the weather clears soon

100_1942-vi.jpg

100_1943-vi.jpg

Here are a few shots for everyone. I'll get some in the morning when Epic arrives. What I have to go through to get pictures up! I'm taking a picture, transferring it to my ipad, plugging my ipad into my laptop (no sd card reader), and then uploading my pictures through my blackberry tethered to my PC. Feeling uber-geeky right now. Once Fotki gets an ipad app I won't have to do this anymore.

Here you can see, from closest to furthest away:

Majesty of the Seas

Carnival Imagination

Norwegian Sky

100_1956-vi.jpg

100_1960-vi.jpg

Our view. The weather is clearing!

100_1961-vi.jpg

Pardon the mess, but here you can see our room at the Hilton. It's a jr Suite. I'm over in the corner :) Yes, I'm aware that my son is about to hit my daughter with a bed bolster. :rolleyes:

100_1973-vi.jpg

Hopefully the weather will clear up soon for you. I'm still jealous!

Come on down! Bring a big enough suitcase for you to crawl into and I'll smuggle you aboard tomorrow! You can sleep on the deck. :D

Come on down! Bring a big enough suitcase for you to crawl into and I'll smuggle you aboard tomorrow! You can sleep on the deck. :D

I don't know...after all the talk about smuggling booze onto the ship, I would get busted for sure. LOL :D

I don't know...after all the talk about smuggling booze onto the ship, I would get busted for sure. LOL :D

Well, come sober! lol.

I guess you're right. I'd certainly end up in the "naughty room" for that. :D

Here are a few shots for everyone. I'll get some in the morning when Epic arrives. What I have to go through to get pictures up! I'm taking a picture, transferring it to my ipad, plugging my ipad into my laptop (no sd card reader), and then uploading my pictures through my blackberry tethered to my PC. Feeling uber-geeky right now. Once Fotki gets an ipad app I won't have to do this anymore.

Here you can see, from closest to furthest away:

Majesty of the Seas

Carnival Imagination

Norwegian Sky

100_1956-vi.jpg

100_1960-vi.jpg

Our view. The weather is clearing!

100_1961-vi.jpg

Pardon the mess, but here you can see our room at the Hilton. It's a jr Suite. I'm over in the corner :) Yes, I'm aware that my son is about to hit my daughter with a bed bolster. :rolleyes:

100_1973-vi.jpg

Who cares about the mess... keep posting lol.

yep! Not sure how I'm gonna get my toes AND the Epic in the picture tomorrow morning. I might need to be double jointed. :)

LOL .. well at least you will try to get it done. I have faith that you will do just fine lol.

Although the clouds were out in Miami its still hot and muggy?

LOL .. well at least you will try to get it done. I have faith that you will do just fine lol.

Although the clouds were out in Miami its still hot and muggy?

high 80's and humid. Not as hot as yesterday, but still uncomfortable. :)

Love those feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great view you have. It's a ringside seat to the docking of the EPIC. Did you hand pick that room or did they know you were coming, who you were and made sure you got it?

Looking forward to your onboard comments.

Rene

Love those feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great view you have. It's a ringside seat to the docking of the EPIC. Did you hand pick that room or did they know you were coming, who you were and made sure you got it?

Looking forward to your onboard comments.

Rene

Rene -

We really got lucky. I knew we had a Jr. Suite and that they were corner units, but I didn't know what floor or which corner. The hotel has 21 floors, so higher would have been better, but this works out fine. I think 3 of the 4 corners would have a view of the bay, but not positive.

I will take some pics of the Epic in the morning and post them from the hotel, but after that it will be pretty inconvenient. Depending on when/where we sit down after boarding I might have a chance to post comments, but probably not pictures until I get back. We'll see. :)

Archived