N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

[quote name='hazeleyes'][URL]http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/25/1740135/great-things-come-in-big-packages.html#ixzz0unCWdx5S[/URL]

Article on Epic in case anyone is interested in reading.[/quote]

Thanks for the link. I can't get enough Epic. :D

[quote name='miniwheat']Mike how's it going, you must be having to much fun to think of us!!:D[/quote]

When I mentioned to DW how Mike was live blogging from the hotel/ship, she commented that his spouse may take exception to his online activties while on a family vacation. I took the hint!!! Hopefully Mike is just having too much fun to attend to his stalking duties.

[quote name='azfirsttime']When I mentioned to DW how Mike was live blogging from the hotel/ship, she commented that his spouse may take exception to his online activties while on a family vacation. I took the hint!!! Hopefully Mike is just having too much fun to attend to his stalking duties.[/quote]

Ha. My wife would say the exact same thing! First I get grief about hauling my laptop and then I get grief about working emails while we're traveling. I still love her 'tho'.

Well Mike must be having a great time and I dont blame him for not posting. Im sure just as soon as he can post he will shoot us a huge post and we will have to take 1/2 hour to read all hes done, and all hes been enjoying.

[quote name='dnl_in_Illinois']Ha. My wife would say the exact same thing! First I get grief about hauling my laptop and then I get grief about working emails while we're traveling. I still love her 'tho'.[/quote]

I get grief about pulling out my BlackBerry during dinner or even just at the mall...bahh. Not so much responding to work emails. More so BBM

[quote name='mitsugirly']Yea, no need to stalk. He's there first hand. I know he's enjoying himself no matter what and we'll probably hear from him again when he gets back in port.[/quote]

You're right. I should have said "back to his stalker enabling duties":)

Made My final payment as of OCT 16 I AM EPIC !!!!!!!!! But until the I will hang with all you fellow NESSers gotta love the NESS. So Mike will be back soon I can't wait to hear how his week was.

Hey NESSies!

Thought I'd find out the Spring Break schedule from school last night but alas that didn't happen. :( Now I will have to wait until September to find out when I can cruise the Epic in March 2011. I can't wait any longer!!! :D

Irregardless I have my cruise fix all lined up for January on the Jewel! Yipppeeee!!!! :D

hi guys! Just checking in between Cozumel and Miami! If you have any questions, please post them while I am still here. I'm paying $.75 per minute so I'll check in briefly later. I have a huge write-up and over 1400 pictures (don't worry, I won't post all of them. lol) to share.

Our group of 11 have unanimously decided this is our best cruise vacation EVER! My parents have been on more than a dozen cruises from NCL, RCI, Carnival, Princess and Celebrity, and they LOVE the Epic. I have lots of info to share tomorrow, so stay tuned! Again, I'll check in here later. Time to go play!!

[quote name='sdmike']hi guys! Just checking in between Cozumel and Miami! If you have any questions, please post them while I am still here. I'm paying $.75 per minute so I'll check in briefly later. I have a huge write-up and over 1400 pictures (don't worry, I won't post all of them. lol) to share.

Our group of 11 have unanimously decided this is our best cruise vacation EVER! My parents have been on more than a dozen cruises from NCL, RCI, Carnival, Princess and Celebrity, and they LOVE the Epic. I have lots of info to share tomorrow, so stay tuned! Again, I'll check in here later. Time to go play!![/quote]

Can't wait!! Post it all!! LOL!!!:D

[quote name='sdmike']hi guys! Just checking in between Cozumel and Miami! If you have any questions, please post them while I am still here. I'm paying $.75 per minute so I'll check in briefly later. I have a huge write-up and over 1400 pictures (don't worry, I won't post all of them. lol) to share.

Our group of 11 have unanimously decided this is our best cruise vacation EVER! My parents have been on more than a dozen cruises from NCL, RCI, Carnival, Princess and Celebrity, and they LOVE the Epic. I have lots of info to share tomorrow, so stay tuned! Again, I'll check in here later. Time to go play!![/quote]

So glad you posted! I hope you will share a link with us to all your pictures. I can never see enough. This is like watching a soap opera. Stay tuned for his next post lol..

Wow, I wander off to the desert for a couple weeks and the stalkers go crazy on this thread. Now after reading a dozen plus pages I'm caught up. :rolleyes:

Mike - Thanks for the posts from the Epic this week. Looking forward to your review since we are on the 2nd Western cruise.

Earlier there was discussion on booking flights and baggage fees. For us we booked our flights the first week of January for our flight next week. It was a good thing we booked then since bag fees increased another $5 per bag for all new bookings in early February. Also many of the airlines charge a higher baggage fee (additional $2-5 per bag) if you check in at the airport and not on-line. Since we will not be on-line during the cruise for our flight home I located the libraries of Broward County closest to FLL that are open on Saturdays (free internet) to check in on-line and save a few dollars. :D

Archived