Staring at the web cam

cjt3

We're sailing on the Conquest today! The dog is off to the kennel :(, the bags are packed and ready to go, and now I'm just sitting here watching the Galveston web cam to see when she gets back in port. If all goes on schedule, I should be sitting on the Lido deck in about six hours.

She's currently closing on the mouth of the Galveston Harbor channel.

You should see her on the Harbor Cam in about 10 minutes.

If you've not sailed on the Conquest before you will love her. She's my favorite ship in the fleet.

Please tell Chris, your cruise director, that I said hi!!!

:)

We're sailing on the Conquest today! The dog is off to the kennel :(, the bags are packed and ready to go, and now I'm just sitting here watching the Galveston web cam to see when she gets back in port. If all goes on schedule, I should be sitting on the Lido deck in about six hours.

You dawwwggg!! We still have 2 months!! Have a great time and be sure to post all the details when you get back.. :)

Lucky you!! We will be going on the Ecstasy out of Galveston in 84 days......can't wait!!!

Have a great cruise!!!!!!! Don't forget to write a review. I'd like to go on the Conquest next time and would love to hear any and everything about her!!

Lucky you!! We will be going on the Ecstasy out of Galveston in 84 days......can't wait!!!

Have a great cruise!!!!!!! Don't forget to write a review. I'd like to go on the Conquest next time and would love to hear any and everything about her!!

Ahem!! In your avatar, two of the three ladies have their thongs showing through their see through dresses. :)

LOVE the Conquest! We sailed on her 2 weeks ago and had an amazing time!

And much thanks Mach for all your tips and help - they made our cruise fabulous!

Glad that you had a great time and even more pleased that I could be a small part of making it special.

Oh my! I'm jealous! I know your going to have a blast! Great pic of Her this morning!! I have been watching the webcam today, you know, taking a peak every now & then. Finally almost time for sail away!! We will be in Galveston tomorrow to wave at friends leaving on the Exctasy. It's a little under 4mths until we sail on the Conquest!

Conquest was our first cruise, in 05 out of NOLA. Loved it.

This year we're on the Freedom. Forgive my ignorance, but same class of ship, correct?

Therefore, same deck plan.:o?

BTW, awesome photos EVERYONE!!

Conquest was our first cruise, in 05 out of NOLA. Loved it.

This year we're on the Freedom. Forgive my ignorance, but same class of ship, correct?

Therefore, same deck plan.:o?

BTW, awesome photos EVERYONE!!

Yep, both Conquest Class and the deckplans are very similar. You'll feel right at home...

Isn't it fun and wonderful to watch her come and go on the cam!!! well... let me rephrase that, since it's truly MADDENING to not be on her when she leaves...

Isn't it FUN to daydream watching the cam as she leaves... and pray it'll be your day to leave in the mooring when she returns!!! I love the CONQUEST... But I have no cruises in the future booked on her right now... I love watching her tho'...

Archived