What night for Spirit supperclub?

Leaving on the Spirit on 7/6, and am trying to figure out what night we want to dine in the supperclub. Right now I have it narrowed down to two days - ports are Juneau and Ketchikan. I cant find any updated menus for the Spirit on here, and I want the night where we wont miss that much in the MDR.

Thanks!

Leaving on the Spirit on 7/6, and am trying to figure out what night we want to dine in the supperclub. Right now I have it narrowed down to two days - ports are Juneau and Ketchikan. I cant find any updated menus for the Spirit on here, and I want the night where we wont miss that much in the MDR.

Thanks!

Check out basically any of the menus as on every ship I have been on they have been the same. Keeping that in mind - we always do the 2nd full day at sea as we are usually too tired after excursions to really enjoy it. We have love it and make sure to have the Chocolate sampler - it is to die for.

There is only one sea day, there is a night we are cruising Tracy Arm, but we have an excursion that day too and we really want to enjoy the scenary. The two days we have it narrowed down to the ship leaves port early.

There is only one sea day, there is a night we are cruising Tracy Arm, but we have an excursion that day too and we really want to enjoy the scenary. The two days we have it narrowed down to the ship leaves port early.

Your second elegant night will be the same night you are in Ketchikan if that helps. I know that is one of the days the ship leaves port earlier. We are going to dine on the night we are in Juno on the 10th.

Be sure to check the cruise roll call thread and add your information for the meet and greet / cabin crawl....see you soon!

We are just off the Spirit and we dined in the Steakhouse on the 2nd "elegant night" which I believe was after leaving Ketchikan. We figured we would be getting dressed up anyway, the ship leaves Ketchikan by 1 p.m. so we had time for a nap and then dinner at 7 p.m. It was fabulous and there were not too many people there. We had a nice romantic table for two on the 2nd level and there was only two other tables occupied.

Archived