Tabyana Beach through Carnival

Molly BPOE

I have been reading the boards, trying to nail down our excursions for 1/2011 cruise on Valor. I had read here that if you purchase the Tabyana Beach Break thru CCL there are busses that run every 1/2 hour. The excursion site on Carnival . com says the excursion is 1 hour in length. So is there a time limit as to how long you can stay at the beach?

Molly, we just got back on 5/15 and took this excursion. Our tour left as soon as we got off the ship, the drive through the countryside was great, going through a lot of the small villages and seeing some beautiful sights. I believe it took about 45-50 minutes until we got to the beach. Not sure what time we got there, but probably around 10. They originally told us the first bus back to the ship was around 2 but later changed it to 1 because some waanted to go back early. The beach is beautiful, we loved it , plenty of loungers and space to spread out. They have a buffet for 15 dollars, but we did not like it. They also have hot dogs and drinks. The beach was great, but In October we are thinking about just going to Mahogany Bay. Tabyana is a better beach, but we just don't want to have the 45- 50 minute drive again. HAVE A GREAT CRUISE.

Archived