Captain on the Legend?

Martita B.

Jim

I think the Spirit Captain will be either Master Ian McNaught (fairly new to Seabourn ~came from Cunard) or Captain Emil Holthe. Both excellent! I sailed with Capt. Emil last Dec. and Capt. McNaught in March ~~you'll enjoy either one.

Welcome to Seabourn!:p

Martita B

Jim

I think the Spirit Captain will be either Master Ian McNaught (fairly new to Seabourn ~came from Cunard) or Captain Emil Holthe. Both excellent! I sailed with Capt. Emil last Dec. and Capt. McNaught in March ~~you'll enjoy either one.

Welcome to Seabourn!:p

Martita B

Hi Martha:

Thanks, we are looking forward to our first Triplets cruise! Have sailed with Capt. McNaught on Cunard transatlantic and really like him. A great addition to Seabourn.

J.

Jim

If Seabourn Corp. transfers Ian over to one of the larger vessels Captain Magnus Bengtsson may command in Sept. He's HUGE ~Norwegian fellow and is also excellent! (he does loves to eat) Lots of fun as well ~

I hope Hubert Buelacher, Hotel Manager, will be aboard ~(came from Silversea as did Hotman Ralph de Klijn)

Martita B.

Jim

We are on the Spirit from 4th to 19th September with my sister for her Golden Wedding. Willyou be joining us?

Colin & Len

Actually we are on the Sept. 25 Rome to Venice. Don't drink all the champagne.:D

Jim.

Good news for the Legend sailor's.....Karl Eckl will be the Hotel MG.

He transferred from the Sojourn ~

Karl is an all time favorite with the Guests ~I remember him when he was a waiter on the Pride in 2000 ~grrrreat fellow!:p

Martita B.

Karl is an all time favorite with the Guests ~I remember him when he was a waiter on the Pride in 2000 ~grrrreat fellow!:p

Martita B.

When will Karl be on the Legend?

Hopefully for our cruise on 3 July!!:)

Martita B.

Good luck to Karl,he is a great guy.

Liselle his fiance is still on the Sojourn.

They are to be married in South Africa in September.

As you know, Karl was Hotel MG on the Pride ~then was transferred to the Sojourn for her Maiden sailing as Maitre'D. I think Miss Pam will place Karl on the new Quest ~he is so multi-talented and professional he's in great demand.

Karl & Guillaume were training the Cadets ~I wonder where "Mr. G" is??? Perhaps Miami ~~

MB

Archived