Silver Wind 8/1/10: Any interest in sharing a private car/tour from Cadiz to Seville?

BetseyBob

Hello! First CC post, first Silversea cruise. Hubby and I are looking for another couple (possibly 2) to share in a private shore excursion from Cadiz to Seville on Aug 3. Would include private car transport both ways, half or full day private tour (we are only interested in a half day, you could take more time with the guide if desired). There is a good possibility we would use the same company for a Granada/Alhambra tour the next day if there is interest in sharing that, too. Am I allowed to post the name of the company and prices, or is that done privately? Thanks:)

Ok - let me be more specific regarding Cadiz/Seville:

Car would meet us at the ship at 8 AM and take us to Seville (aprox. 90 min). The tour guide can do however or whatever we want in terms of time and places to visit.We would specifically like to see Santa Cruz along with a few other main sites, but want to have plenty of time to spend wandering on our own. The guide would still be available, at additional cost, the rest of the time we are there if others would like more. This would just need to be prearranged. We would depart Seville aprox 4/4:30 to return to the ship in time. Cost would be aprox. $250 pp for 4 people, $175pp/6, not including tips for driver and guide. That includes 4 hour guide services and entrance fees to the Cathedral and Palace.

Granada/Alhambra is pretty much the same in terms of times and prices.

We are doing this because the idea of 8 hours on a bus in 2 days does not say "vacation" to us! We did these types of tour on other cruise, and and they were totally worth the expense.

Amazing how much more coherent I can be when not in a "busy day" tizzy!

Archived