Plaza and Suites Jax

TnMama

Has anyone stayed the night before your cruise at the Jacksonville Plaze and Suites hotel? I booked a great rate for a room there just on Saturday. I want pics and info please.

I booked it with the last minute booking site thats hot. So I didnt even know what hotel it was until I clicked pay for it. I've called already to make sure my roomie and I have 2 beds. the desk clerk was super helpful,and with a click,we had 2 beds. I also know where it is,but not really whats around it,and that its Non smoking.

Guess I should include that roomie and I are renting a car,and dont need transfers to the CST.

So,if you have been there,whats your feedback?

thanks.

Haven't stayed there myself, but I learned of this hotel via a cc poster "tuggers" who wrote of staying there before a flight to a cruise. This is from a couple years ago:

Once in Jax we plan to do a little shopping and check in to our hotel. We will be at Jacksonville Plaza near the airport. I've stayed there before. Very spartan furnishings but also very clean, free breakfast, free airport shuttle and two weeks free parking. For $66. Wouldn't want to stay there for an extended time but one night is fine. There is a new shopping area across the interstate with a Wal-Mart, Ross, Cracker Barrel, Dollar Store, etc. And a movie theater. All the comforts of home!

You might check tripadvisor for comments from more recent stays.

Archived