Any Suggestions

T-N-C

We are taking a family cruise to the Caribbean Grand Cayman, Montego Bay, and Cozumel in October. It will be me, my husband, my parents, and our 4 kids (11, 14, & 15). I am thinking of using someone outside of the cruiseline to book excursions does any one have any suggestions on who to use, web sites to help with our decision, or any activities the whole family will enjoy. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

smiley-happy069.gif

We just did a similar cruise with a similar familu set up but we only have 2 kids (both girls 13 and 17). In Jamaica we did the Irie Jam Private tour with Marva Shaw. It was an amzing tour, our guide was Javia, Marva’s son. The cost was $35 per person, we paid any admittance fees involved in the trip but we had the flexibility to go where we wanted. Javia showed us an amazing day. As a group we have been on many tours through the years and I can defiantly say this was the best tour ever. Marva’s web site is http://www.knowjamaica.com.

Courtney Taylor does tours both in Ocho Rios & Montego Bay. I have used him & recommended him numerous times non of us have been disappointed. You pay him after the tour is over. H is very reasonably priced his van is clean w/ a/c. I can not remember his website but here is his email courtney_tay@yahoo.com I will be using him again in August for my cruise

Archived